APP - UK health system hits back at US critics

I actually attended a fundraiser for UC San Francisco hospital which was to raise money for particular types of procedures for kids (I forget the exact surgery). I would argue Americans are very generous with giving to the needy and my example is one of just many many untold number of similar fund raising events.

The argument comes down to how involved should government be.

I think that UHC can only be facilitated by central government especially somewhere like the US with so many different state systems.

Alright dude, I saved the picture to MyPhotos on the computer. I don't see either of those options below that you are referring to. Right clicking on the picture Copy is not one of the options to show up.

And remember you are talking to an idiot. Please use the most layman terms.
Your user control panel here, in there you will find a link for picture albums, you can create an album and upload a picture into it. Once you have uploaded the picture into the album if you click on the picture it will bring it up with two link choices below it. Copy the one with

Click on "go advanced".

At the top where all the font stuff is, you should see a paper clip. Click on it.

This should open up a "manage attachments" window.

Under "upload file from your computer", press "browse".

Nows the tough part. You have to browse to my photos and select the photo. I just hope you know what I'm talking about there.

Then press "save". It should upload it.

Exit out of the window, and press on the "down" arrow next to the paper clip. A list should pop down, with a single option named after your photo. Click on that option, and it will insert the picture into your message.

Your user control panel here, in there you will find a link for picture albums, you can create an album and upload a picture into it. Once you have uploaded the picture into the album if you click on the picture it will bring it up with two link choices below it. Copy the one with tags around it and put it into a post.[/quote]

Or you could use that method.

You could also use flickr.

Back