Ukraine will finally get u.s. aid

anonymoose

Classical Liberal
House eyes April breakthrough on Ukraine and Israel aid

House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) is telling colleagues in both parties that he plans to "immediately" take up votes on foreign aid when the House returns from recess in April, the lawmakers told Axios.

A House Republican who had lunch with Johnson earlier this week told Axios the votes will happen "quick thereto" after the recess.
"We're going to have a vote ... I know that leadership is in support of a vote," said Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.).
House Foreign Affairs Committee Chair Mike McCaul (R-Texas), asked whether Johnson plans to hold foreign aid votes after the recess, told Axios: "That's my understanding, yes."
The backdrop: House members in both parties have been pushing hard in recent weeks for the House to vote on any foreign aid bill.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...nd-israel-aid/ar-BB1knikk?ocid=emmx-mmx-feeds

Too early for me to say I Told You So but I predicted this a while back.

And good on the dems that they “have suggested they will likely save Johnson regardless — but that an Ukraine aid vote would secure their support.”

We’ve all heard Johnson’s promises before, if I’m not mistaken, the Ukraine aid was promised when bipartisan immigration reform was included

We’ve all heard Johnson’s promises before, if I’m not mistaken, the Ukraine aid was promised when bipartisan immigration reform was included
Allowing 5000 illegal immigrants/day is no reform, ergo no broken promise. And what you call ‘bipartisan’ , how many republicans actually voted for it?
He’s going to allow the vote because dems won’t support MTG’s ploy to get rid of him.

House eyes April breakthrough on Ukraine and Israel aid

House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) is telling colleagues in both parties that he plans to "immediately" take up votes on foreign aid when the House returns from recess in April, the lawmakers told Axios.

A House Republican who had lunch with Johnson earlier this week told Axios the votes will happen "quick thereto" after the recess.
"We're going to have a vote ... I know that leadership is in support of a vote," said Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.).
House Foreign Affairs Committee Chair Mike McCaul (R-Texas), asked whether Johnson plans to hold foreign aid votes after the recess, told Axios: "That's my understanding, yes."
The backdrop: House members in both parties have been pushing hard in recent weeks for the House to vote on any foreign aid bill.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...nd-israel-aid/ar-BB1knikk?ocid=emmx-mmx-feeds

Too early for me to say I Told You So but I predicted this a while back.

And good on the dems that they “have suggested they will likely save Johnson regardless — but that an Ukraine aid vote would secure their support.”

Maybe Jesus got into his brain somehow?

Have you been to the inner city lately? Something needs to be done with the homeless.
There are other solutions besides buying a house for every homeless person. It’s in this documentary.

And to answer your question, no. I’ve avoided inner cities since the 80’s and now most cities in general. They’re cesspools of filth, lawlessness and corruption.

Corporate tax rates

1950: 50%
1960: 37%
1970: 32%
1980: 20%
1990: 25%
2000: 20%
2010: 15%
2020: 13%

You idiots want to go back to the 50s

Because we were GREAT then

Back