Ukraine will finally get u.s. aid

There are other solutions besides buying a house for every homeless person. It’s in this documentary.
[vid=youtube_share;bpAi70WWBlw]https://youtu.be/bpAi70WWBlw?si=zsxrZVGJW-XPL-bC[/video]

And to answer your question, no. I’ve avoided inner cities since the 80’s and now most cities in general. They’re cesspools of filth, lawlessness and corruption.
yeah, I watched that when it first came out. There's a lot of mental illness on the streets. They need assisted living, someone to cook and clean for them, and a nurse to check on them every day. I saw 3 get hit by a car in less than a year. The ambulance shows up and they're back on the street the very next day.

yeah, I watched that when it first came out. There's a lot of mental illness on the streets. They need assisted living, someone to cook and clean for them, and a nurse to check on them every day. I saw 3 get hit by a car in less than a year. The ambulance shows up and they're back on the street the very next day.

Every big rain kills one or two here

They try to live in the water retention and capture areas

In the connecting tunnels

Corporate tax rates

1950: 50%
1960: 37%
1970: 32%
1980: 20%
1990: 25%
2000: 20%
2010: 15%
2020: 13%

You idiots want to go back to the 50s

Because we were GREAT then

Poor idiots vote against their own best interests

They hate infrastructure building

The economy SOARS every time we make big investments

Time for the right wing economic blather to sink into oblivion

Every big rain kills one or two here

They try to live in the water retention and capture areas

In the connecting tunnels
We have street after street lined on both sides with tents and grocery carts. Plus it seldom rains here so it smells like piss and shit. Homelessness is a for-profit business so government won't do anything to help these people. HUD has a $72 billion budget yet only a fraction of that goes to getting people off the streets.

Corporate tax rates

1950: 50%
1960: 37%
1970: 32%
1980: 20%
1990: 25%
2000: 20%
2010: 15%
2020: 13%

Today, most business income is taxed through the individual income tax code, rather than the corporate code. This concerns a distinction only a CPA could love. One type of corporation, a "C-corporation," pays corporate income taxes on its profits. Another type, the "S-corporation," pays taxes on its profits through the individual income-tax returns of the owner.
"Changes in tax rates and rules for C- and S-corps contributed to more firms becoming S-corps and thus paying individual rather than corporate income tax," said Kyle Pomerleau, an economist with the Tax Foundation. That has boosted individual income-tax collections and reduced corporate income-tax collections.

Between 1980 to 2010, the category of businesses that includes S-corporations, sole proprietorships, partnerships and LLCs has increased by 10.9 million to over 30 million, while the number of corporations has declined, Pomerlau said.

This means there are fewer corporations to pay the corporate income tax. In addition, the amount of business income generated by these types of businesses has risen as well, Pomerlau said. Between 1980 and 2010, this type of income has increased fivefold, from $320 billion to more than $1.6 trillion, he said.
"In fact, most recent data shows that (these) businesses are earning more total net income than traditional C-corporations," Pomerlau said. "In 1980, it was the complete opposite."

We have street after street lined on both sides with tents and grocery carts. Plus it seldom rains here so it smells like piss and shit. Homelessness is a for-profit business so government won't do anything to help these people. HUD has a $72 billion budget yet only a fraction of that goes to getting people off the streets.

It’s the economy stupid

We keep lowering and lowering the corporate tax rates

It keeps us from funding in sufficient amounts

We need to stop allowing massive profit taking by these shit bags

It’s the economy stupid

We keep lowering and lowering the corporate tax rates

It keeps us from funding in sufficient amounts

We need to stop allowing massive profit taking by these shit bags
Are you going to tell us what happened to you? A lot of us were worried, so it's good to see that you're ok.

Today, most business income is taxed through the individual income tax code, rather than the corporate code. This concerns a distinction only a CPA could love. One type of corporation, a "C-corporation," pays corporate income taxes on its profits. Another type, the "S-corporation," pays taxes on its profits through the individual income-tax returns of the owner.
"Changes in tax rates and rules for C- and S-corps contributed to more firms becoming S-corps and thus paying individual rather than corporate income tax," said Kyle Pomerleau, an economist with the Tax Foundation. That has boosted individual income-tax collections and reduced corporate income-tax collections.

Between 1980 to 2010, the category of businesses that includes S-corporations, sole proprietorships, partnerships and LLCs has increased by 10.9 million to over 30 million, while the number of corporations has declined, Pomerlau said.

This means there are fewer corporations to pay the corporate income tax. In addition, the amount of business income generated by these types of businesses has risen as well, Pomerlau said. Between 1980 and 2010, this type of income has increased fivefold, from $320 billion to more than $1.6 trillion, he said.
"In fact, most recent data shows that (these) businesses are earning more total net income than traditional C-corporations," Pomerlau said. "In 1980, it was the complete opposite."

Which can all be solved with good tax legislation

Are you going to tell us what happened to you? A lot of us were worried, so it's good to see that you're ok.

I have dipped out of this site for months at a time

Hell During covid people thought I died of Covid

I was gone for the 2020 primary

I didn’t want to argue with the Bernie People

I was making no headway with them and decided to work on some yard projects and the like

Sometimes I’m just not feeling it

I’m in So Cal

There is so much real world things to do here

Great weather during this time of the year

I have dipped out of this site for months at a time

Hell During covid people thought I died of Covid

I was gone for the 2020 primary

I didn’t want to argue with the Bernie People

I was making no headway with them and decided to work on some yard projects and the like

Sometimes I’m just not feeling it

I’m in So Cal

There is so much real world things to do here

Great weather during this time of the year
I'm in SoCal too. We should hookup and smoke a blunt and have a few beers.

At this level of our evolution, war is what humans still do.

When haven't human ever warred? Human nature hasn't changed in over 30,000 years, and probably not in 300,000 years. All that's changes is our tech, our ability to become more efficient at killing in mass numbers.

Back