Ukraine will finally get u.s. aid

We’ve all heard Johnson’s promises before, if I’m not mistaken, the Ukraine aid was promised when bipartisan immigration reform was included

Republicans in the House haven't passed a dime in aid for Ukraine since taking control.

The damage is already done. Putin has seen that support for Ukraine is tenuous, subject to being cut off, and United States willpower can't match the willpower of Putin's Russia. Putin has seen Republicans crack the wall of NATO solidarity.

Taking those lessons into hand, Putin has no need to abandon his maximalist goals in Ukraine, he has no need to negotiate away any strategic advantage to the Ukrainians, and he can count on being ultimately successful if either Trump wins the White House,, or MAGA continues to control one chamber of Congress

There is lots of noise about NATO escalating operations in Ukraine trying to hold the unconditional surrender off till after the American elections.

My entire grapevine says that there is nothing the collective West can do to not lose the war they demanded in Ukraine conventionally....and that Russia would come out of a nuclear war better than us.

House eyes April breakthrough on Ukraine and Israel aid

House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) is telling colleagues in both parties that he plans to "immediately" take up votes on foreign aid when the House returns from recess in April, the lawmakers told Axios.

A House Republican who had lunch with Johnson earlier this week told Axios the votes will happen "quick thereto" after the recess.
"We're going to have a vote ... I know that leadership is in support of a vote," said Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.).
House Foreign Affairs Committee Chair Mike McCaul (R-Texas), asked whether Johnson plans to hold foreign aid votes after the recess, told Axios: "That's my understanding, yes."
The backdrop: House members in both parties have been pushing hard in recent weeks for the House to vote on any foreign aid bill.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...nd-israel-aid/ar-BB1knikk?ocid=emmx-mmx-feeds

Too early for me to say I Told You So but I predicted this a while back.

And good on the dems that they “have suggested they will likely save Johnson regardless — but that an Ukraine aid vote would secure their support.”
Don't hold your breath. Any aid will no doubt be attached to more cuts to the IRS, or Food Stamps.

Imagine the crime plummeting

It would be a cheap deal for all of us

So you actually believe that if we gave gangstas free houses they'd quit gangin' and bangin' and thuggin' and buggin' and druggin' in favor of getting regular jobs?

Why would they do that?

So you actually believe that if we gave gangstas free houses they'd quit gangin' and bangin' and thuggin' and buggin' and druggin' in favor of getting regular jobs?

Why would they do that?

If you start when they are children

Many won’t be gangstas EVER

Humans are mostly good

A few are like saints

A few are complete rat bastards

Most children will grow up to be GOOD people

ESPECIALLY if they are raised with enough to eat, a safe and warm place to sleep, the concern of others in their lives and happiness

Being a person who loves mankind is far better than hating children the moment they are born

You hate humanity

I dont

You don't know shit about me or anyone else, despite your constant suggestions to the contrary.

Here's an idea you must not have thought of....

Maybe if dey baby daddies would stop abandoning dey baby mamas, then stay home and provide a stable father figure and good example for their sprogs to look up to and follow in the footsteps of, the little shits wouldn't turn to gangs as a substitute.

Here's another idea....

Maybe if the rapper trash who produce the mind poisoning garbage they listen to would stop thinking only about their own monetary gain and try to act more responsibly, they wouldn't try to copy that crap and pattern their lives after what gets pounded into their brains via their ear buds.

Humans are mostly good

A few are like saints

A few are complete rat bastards

Most children will grow up to be GOOD people

ESPECIALLY if they are raised with enough to eat, a safe and warm place to sleep, the concern of others in their lives and happiness

Being a person who loves mankind is far better than hating children the moment they are born

Let me guess.... you see yourself as one of the saints?

That's what it sounds like.

Nothing wrong with having compassion and empathy for mankind but it's not good to be a naive sap about it either.

Some/most people have compassion for others but at the same time don't have your Pollyanna POV.

Most of the chirruns in the demographic in question get free food and housing.

The concern of others is the responsibility of their families including their fathers who, as I pointed out, all too often take off and leave them.

So stop putting that on everyone else.

I doubt that you're the saint you make yourself out to be.

Just as a reminder, the aid has been delayed by more than 6 months so far, and yet Ukraine has held out.

My prediction:

Ukraine and Russia will eventually tire of their little war and negotiate a peace. Nobody will win and everybody will lose.

Back