uncomfortable, funny, cool as hell, all at the same time.

Stone

Contributor
Friday night, we were out with friends for a birthday party at our best sports bar hangout. I turn around real quick and BAM,....my right hand is buried in our waitresses tits. And lemme tell ya,....thats quite a set of tits. Accident,...I didnt even know she was there. I said,...Oh geez, Im sorry. She whispers in my ear,.....thats ok,...Ive always really liked you. :whoa:

Uncomfortable....Yeah,...my wife just a few feet away as the waitress is whispering. Funny....That it happened at all! Cool.......Old mans STILL got it! ;) :laugh:

the only time these things happen to me it involves a dog (the four legged kind covered with fur).

oddly the dog's reaction is much the same as the waitress, they like me.

Friday night, we were out with friends for a birthday party at our best sports bar hangout. I turn around real quick and BAM,....my right hand is buried in our waitresses tits. And lemme tell ya,....thats quite a set of tits. Accident,...I didnt even know she was there. I said,...Oh geez, Im sorry. She whispers in my ear,.....thats ok,...Ive always really liked you. :whoa:

Uncomfortable....Yeah,...my wife just a few feet away as the waitress is whispering. Funny....That it happened at all! Cool.......Old mans STILL got it! ;) :laugh:

And then you woke up. Total bullshit.

Its only bullshit to bald ugly old looking men like you. Go look in the mirror motherfucker,...it aint pretty. ;)

My wife disagrees. And she's the only one that counts. Guys who claim they've 'got it' never do.

I am pretty sure that in my dystopia your behavior would have been deemed a macro-aggression.

I am pretty sure that in my dystopia your behavior would have been deemed a macro-aggression.

Thats why I make my own. People can take it or leave it,...their choice. either way I could give a shit less what they pick.

Thats why I make my own. People can take it or leave it,...their choice. either way I could give a shit less what they pick.

Intent is irrelevant in WOKE, and there is no forgiveness in this religion....every misstep must be addressed with punishment.

And THAT is exactly what is coming for "the revolution pigs". Most likely capital punishment.

You know what I think about that but enemies of this communist revolution do seem to be learning that telling the demanded lies and submission is the road to Hell.

You know what I think about that but enemies of this communist revolution do seem to be learning that telling the demanded lies and submission is the road to Hell.

They will be consumed by fire. Sooner rather than later.

And then you woke up. Total bullshit.

:laugh:

This from the KING of Bragging (to my knowledge) on this forum.

You have bragged about - whilst offering ZERO proof to back up ANY OF THEM - your SUPPOSED:

- impressive looks of your wife
- your self defense abilities
- your wealth

I strongly urge you to factually back up at least, ONE THING you have bragged about on here?

Before you accuse Stone/anyone else of telling 'tall tales'.

Also, from what I have read of his posts?
He does not strike me as the 'bragging' type.

Last edited:

Did she get the tip she was fishing for?

Back