uncomfortable, funny, cool as hell, all at the same time.

Friday night, we were out with friends for a birthday party at our best sports bar hangout. I turn around real quick and BAM,....my right hand is buried in our waitresses tits. And lemme tell ya,....thats quite a set of tits. Accident,...I didnt even know she was there. I said,...Oh geez, Im sorry. She whispers in my ear,.....thats ok,...Ive always really liked you. :whoa:

Uncomfortable....Yeah,...my wife just a few feet away as the waitress is whispering. Funny....That it happened at all! Cool.......Old mans STILL got it! ;) :laugh:

Congratulations!

That must have felt great.

And I do NOT doubt that it happened just as you claimed.
OR...that the waitress meant everything she said.

Just a word of warning?
The number one technique utilized by female employees in adult establishments, to generate additional income, is to get customers to develop 'crushes' on them.
(you probably are aware of this. But there are a HUGE, numbers of men who do not seem to.)

Having typed that?
I highly doubt, most waitresses would let their customers 'feel them up' (accidental or otherwise) - tips or not.

So my guess is - she probably meant what she said.

Again...congrats!

Last edited:
Friday night, we were out with friends for a birthday party at our best sports bar hangout. I turn around real quick and BAM,....my right hand is buried in our waitresses tits. And lemme tell ya,....thats quite a set of tits. Accident,...I didnt even know she was there. I said,...Oh geez, Im sorry. She whispers in my ear,.....thats ok,...Ive always really liked you. :whoa:

Uncomfortable....Yeah,...my wife just a few feet away as the waitress is whispering. Funny....That it happened at all! Cool.......Old mans STILL got it! ;) :laugh:

The waitress certainly has learned how to lie to customers to increase her tips. :)

Did she get a good tip?

A recent story about a waitress with waist-length hair put it in pig tails and her tips substantially increased.

:laugh:

This from the KING of Bragging (to my knowledge) on this forum.

You have bragged about - whilst offering ZERO proof to back up ANY OF THEM - your SUPPOSED:

- impressive looks of your wife
- your self defense abilities
- your wealth

I strongly urge you to factually back up at least, ONE THING you have bragged about on here?

Before you accuse Stone/anyone else of telling 'tall tales'.

Also, from what I have read of his posts?
He does not strike me as the 'bragging' type.

Hi buddy!!! Following me around like a dog in heat? I'm flattered. But sorry. I'm taken. Seems you could have figured that out if you'd read the posts in this thread.

Did she get a good tip?

A recent story about a waitress with waist-length hair put it in pig tails and her tips substantially increased.

Did you see this episode of the MythBusters?

The conclusions were interesting.
And somewhat surprising - to me, anyway.

You have bragged about - whilst offering ZERO proof to back up ANY OF THEM - your SUPPOSED:

- your wealth

I strongly urge you to factually back up at least, ONE THING you have bragged about on here?

Bingo. I had this guy pegged long ago- the first of his posts that I read. The guy invented a persona. Several other libs here have done that as well.

Did you see this episode of the MythBusters?

The conclusions were interesting.
And somewhat surprising - to me, anyway.

Not surprised, a lot of my favorite bartenders were replaced by young girls, young girls with cleavage, and it wasn’t cause the owner thought they made better drinks. And not one of them can pour a proper Guinness

Not surprised, a lot of my favorite bartenders were replaced by young girls, young girls with cleavage, and it wasn’t cause the owner thought they made better drinks. And not one of them can pour a proper Guinness

So true. Not that many bartenders know how to pour a Guinness here in the US. Same goes for making a sangrita chaser for tequila. Not much imagination or awareness of how other cultures treat their native drinks. Part of the Ugly American syndrome IMHO. So are all the establishments that are selling nothing but tits and bland food.

So true. Not that many bartenders know how to pour a Guinness here in the US. Same goes for making a sangrita chaser for tequila. Not much imagination or awareness of how other cultures treat their native drinks. Part of the Ugly American syndrome IMHO. So are all the establishments that are selling nothing but tits and bland food.

Just find a real Irish pub, not a bar with an Irish name that promotes itself as Irish, but a genuine Irish pub, I have several where I live

Just find a real Irish pub, not a bar with an Irish name that promotes itself as Irish, but a genuine Irish pub, I have several where I live

I used to live next door to a guy that came directly from Ireland. He built a 'pub' in his basement, and he knew exactly how to pour the Guinness. He was also very proud of his extensive collection of Irish Whiskeys. One night when we'd all had a few too many, he brought us downstairs to the pub and offered us a shot of some unknown Irish Whiskey. it was terrible. He asked how I liked it, and being the polite neighbor, I replied that it was great. He responded 'well, you can have that bottle then, I think it takes like shit'.

That guy cracked me up. Introduced me to hurling. The sport not the bodily function.

- your wealth

Before you accuse Stone/anyone else of telling 'tall tales'.

Also, from what I have read of his posts?
He does not strike me as the 'bragging' type.

Thank you. Nor would I ever cheat on my wife or even flirt. Just saying,.....its nice to get noticed every once in awhile as you get older.

Did she get a good tip?

She sure did. But I always tip well no matter who is providing the service. 1...they need the money, its how they earn their living. 2....I want good service whenever I go back. Tipping well generally assures that good service,...they remember.

The weird part of the MythBusters experiment?
Was that men tipped Bustier Kari (the woman in the video) 30% more than 'Less busty' Kari.
Makes sense.

But the women tipped Busty Kari 40%(!?) more than 'Less Busty' Kari.
That is weird.

Any women want to chime in here with an explanation?

Thank you. Nor would I ever cheat on my wife or even flirt. Just saying,.....its nice to get noticed every once in awhile as you get older.

Yeah, and I'm sure you immediately told her this story. Not.

Back