UNLESS WHITE AMERICA WAKES UP AND STARTS TO DEFEND ITS OWN INTERESTS, IT'S DOOMED

Dachshund

Verified User
I think White (European) Americans are sitting on a ticking time-bomb right now. And they either don't realise it, or, they think: "Nah - it will never actually go off !"

When Biden opened the Southern Border and invited non-White, illegal aliens from the all of the earths great shit-holes to flood into America, I thought to myself: "This is sheer F**king insanity, how could he possibly get away with pulling a lunatic stunt like this? If the same thing happened in my country (Australia), the White (European) Ozzies would all be baying for blood outside Parliament House in Canberra (our Capitol building) and there would soon be an Australian version of "Jan 6th", one where the rebels win and string up the Prime Minister (our version of your President) and his lackeys, by the balls !

But in America, even after over 7 million, effectively unveiled, illegal aliens almost all POCs from Third World "shit-hole" - (as President Trump accurately defines them) - countries. They are countries with dangerously low average IQs (levels of intelligence) like" Mexico (Ave national IQ = 87); Guatamala (Ave national IQ = 47.7); Honduras (Ave national IQ = 62); El Salvador (Ave national IQ =69.6); Venezuela (Ave national IQ =83); Sub-Saharan Africa (MAX Ave IQ =70); Haiti (Ave national IQ = 67); The Middle East (Ave IQ score all in the low 80s); Nicaragua (Ave IQ =52); Cuba (Ave IQ = 85); India (Ave IQ = 76) and such like. There are also an unknown number (doubtless large) of "got-a-ways" who have entered the US courtesy of Biden's open Southern Border.

And what is the response from mainstream White American? ZIP-NADA- NOUGHT. They just sit on their ass and watch it happen, saying and doing NOTHING, while their country is invaded by foreign hoardes.

Also, With the exception of spectacular, natural disasters and catastrophes causing major loss of life, I get the impression that most ordinary, everyday, White Americans ("Charlie Browns") rarely pay much attention to events occurring around the world - especially if it is a slow process, aided by the left.

South Africa is an example.With the fall of Apartheid in South Africa during the early 1990s, the Black, Marxist African National Congress (ANC) won power in 1994, and have never relinquished it. What has happened since then has been the perfect incarnation of Critical Race Theory (CRT) put into practice, with the predictable results. South Africa is now a "failed State". It has become a violent, murderous hell-hole where the state-own power grid cannot supply constant electricity, the state transport system is fucked, poverty and unemployment rates are sky-high, rape is a commonplace occurrence every day, farming land has been "expropriated" by the government (stolen) from White Afrikaner farmers, senior politicians publicly exhort black mobs to kill these farmers (and they do, in the most unspeakable of ways), the police force is completely corrupt... the government is completely corrupt (!!).

South Africa today is like a real-life version of a "Mad Max" movie. Americans should pay attention to what happened in South Africa because the clock is ticking. If White Americans don't wake up, unify and start to emphatically defend their own interests, in the not too distant future it be be endgame for their race in America.

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

f45a9ab80c2603c29af6b89e4c28cbbd.gif

I think White (European) Americans are sitting on a ticking time-bomb right now. And they either don't realise it, or, they think: "Nah - it will never actually go off !"

When Biden opened the Southern Border and invited non-White, illegal aliens from the all of the earths great shit-holes to flood into America, I thought to myself: "This is sheer F**king insanity, how could he possibly get away with pulling a lunatic stunt like this? If the same thing happened in my country (Australia), the White (European) Ozzies would all be baying for blood outside Parliament House in Canberra (our Capitol building) and there would soon be an Australian version of "Jan 6th", one where the rebels win and string up the Prime Minister (our version of your President) and his lackeys, by the balls !

But in America, even after over 7 million, effectively unveiled, illegal aliens almost all POCs from Third World "shit-hole" - (as President Trump accurately defines them) - countries. They are countries with dangerously low average IQs (levels of intelligence) like" Mexico (Ave national IQ = 87); Guatamala (Ave national IQ = 47.7); Honduras (Ave national IQ = 62); El Salvador (Ave national IQ =69.6); Venezuela (Ave national IQ =83); Sub-Saharan Africa (MAX Ave IQ =70); Haiti (Ave national IQ = 67); The Middle East (Ave IQ score all in the low 80s); Nicaragua (Ave IQ =52); Cuba (Ave IQ = 85); India (Ave IQ = 76) and such like. There are also an unknown number (doubtless large) of "got-a-ways" who have entered the US courtesy of Biden's open Southern Border.

And what is the response from mainstream White American? ZIP-NADA- NOUGHT. They just sit on their ass and watch it happen, saying and doing NOTHING, while their country is invaded by foreign hoardes.

Also, With the exception of spectacular, natural disasters and catastrophes causing major loss of life, I get the impression that most ordinary, everyday, White Americans ("Charlie Browns") rarely pay much attention to events occurring around the world - especially if it is a slow process, aided by the left.

South Africa is an example.With the fall of Apartheid in South Africa during the early 1990s, the Black, Marxist African National Congress (ANC) won power in 1994, and have never relinquished it. What has happened since then has been the perfect incarnation of Critical Race Theory (CRT) put into practice, with the predictable results. South Africa is now a "failed State". It has become a violent, murderous hell-hole where the state-own power grid cannot supply constant electricity, the state transport system is fucked, poverty and unemployment rates are sky-high, rape is a commonplace occurrence every day, farming land has been "expropriated" by the government (stolen) from White Afrikaner farmers, senior politicians publicly exhort black mobs to kill these farmers (and they do, in the most unspeakable of ways), the police force is completely corrupt... the government is completely corrupt (!!).

South Africa today is like a real-life version of a "Mad Max" movie. Americans should pay attention to what happened in South Africa because the clock is ticking. If White Americans don't wake up, unify and start to emphatically defend their own interests, in the not too distant future it be be endgame for their race in America.

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Unread.

Again, I have to ask why you are so afraid of the label "racist"? Several posters on JPP repeatedly state how inferior some races are, and then get upset to be called a racist. It sounds like they should be proud to be right in supporting racism, when the rest of us are wrong.

Again, I have to ask why you are so afraid of the label "racist"? Several posters on JPP repeatedly state how inferior some races are, and then get upset to be called a racist. It sounds like they should be proud to be right in supporting racism, when the rest of us are wrong.

Actually Walt - you fascists tend to be the most racist people on the forum.

The single most racist person to post on JPP (or USMB before this) is Guno/TigerRed - hands down. No one even comes close to that racist clown.

BUT because he hates Jews and Whites, you don't mind - hell, you agree with him. I mean, it's not really racism if it's against whites, because you fascists don't consider whites to be human.

Actually Walt - you fascists tend to be the most racist people on the forum.

And then we have the retort, "you niggers and kikes are the most racist people on earth, unlike us nice clean aryans who are a race of not racists."

because you fascists don't consider whites to be human.

I consider myself white, and consider myself a human. Are you arguing that I can't be Jewish and white at the same time?

America is the land of the ignorant cowards...we will not be saving ourselves....if we were going to do that it would have happened long before now...now it is too late.

And then we have the retort, "you niggers and kikes are the most racist people on earth, unlike us nice clean aryans who are a race of not racists."

While I would expect those of you who kept blacks as slaves, you democrats, to vomit out such idiocy, the question was of your new scapegoat - Der Juden, the hated whites.

Oh and dumbfuck, "Aryan" is Farsi for "Iranian."

I consider myself white, and consider myself a human. Are you arguing that I can't be Jewish and white at the same time?

What? You smoke a lot of crack, doncha?

Nearly all Jews are white.

America is the land of the ignorant cowards...we will not be saving ourselves....if we were going to do that it would have happened long before now...now it is too late.

At least you point to the right enemy.

The problem with the 10 million illegal aliens Xi's Biden Regime has imported has nothing to do with them being "brown," but with them being third world peasants with no skills who are not invested in American culture. The purpose of the invasion is to break the back of civil society and bring about the kind of violence you are so certain won't happen, yet is on the brink of exploding while we speak.

And when it does explode, it is not the ignorant illegal who should be in your sights, but the traitorous democrats.

Dachshund gets it 90% right, then fucks it up with his racism. The problem is fatally real - but our enemy isn't "brown people," it's blue people, the Vichy democrats.

At least you point to the right enemy.

The problem with the 10 million illegal aliens Xi's Biden Regime has imported has nothing to do with them being "brown," but with them being third world peasants with no skills who are not invested in American culture. The purpose of the invasion is to break the back of civil society and bring about the kind of violence you are so certain won't happen, yet is on the brink of exploding while we speak.

And when it does explode, it is not the ignorant illegal who should be in your sights, but the traitorous democrats.

Dachshund gets it 90% right, then fucks it up with his racism. The problem is fatally real - but our enemy isn't "brown people," it's blue people, the Vichy democrats.

Its a Uniparty, we can not save America by voting R for that reason and because power has been removed from the people..... America is doomed.....as Peter Hitchens says about Great Britain those who can get out should....there is no future here.

The Han will insist.

Its a Uniparty, we can not save America by voting R for that reason and because power has been removed from the people..... America is doomed.....as Peter Hitchens says about Great Britain those who can get out should....there is no future here.

The Han will insist.

There is nowhere to go. We have to make it here or fall under the yoke of slavery until the next great awakening in a thousand, or ten thousand years.

Failure cannot be an option. If we do not defeat the democrats and their Chinese masters, we enter a dark age that will be at least as terrible as the last one was.

We have to accept the brutal fact that democrats are our enemy and are waging a vicious war to destroy us as we speak.

There is nowhere to go. We have to make it here or fall under the yoke of slavery until the next great awakening in a thousand, or ten thousand years.

Failure cannot be an option. If we do not defeat the democrats and their Chinese masters, we enter a dark age that will be at least as terrible as the last one was.

We have to accept the brutal fact that democrats are our enemy and are waging a vicious war to destroy us as we speak.

The wealthy can buy citizenship elsewhere, and a lot of people already have citizenship elsewhere but ya.....for most there is no way off this sinking ship.

I still behave as if Hell can be avoided, I am going out on my feet fighting as one of the last of the Free Men, but America is going down.....HARD.

The wealthy can buy citizenship elsewhere,

Where?

Name a single nation worth moving to?

and a lot of people already have citizenship elsewhere but ya.....for most there is no way off this sinking ship.

I still behave as if Hell can be avoided, I am going out on my feet fighting as one of the last of the Free Men, but America is going down.....HARD.

It's going to get bloody, very soon. But I don't hold your defeatist attitude.

America can vanquish the democrats. We can preserve this Republic. We have defeated the democrat vermin before.

Oh and dumbfuck, "Aryan" is Farsi for "Iranian."

There are two groups of Aryans, that the racists in German got confused.

The Proto-Indo-Europeans who moved east into Iran and India called themselves Aryans. In India, they pushed out the Davidians, and tended to become the Brahman's. They had lighter skin than the Davidians, and were at the top of that society.

The Proto-Indo-Europeans who moved west into Europe did not call themselves Aryans. Later there was an Egyptian with a Greek name called Arius, who started a Christian movement. These Arians were the first to convert the Germanic Tribes to Christianity, before the Orthodox Catholics re-converted them to the more standard Christianity.

Racist Germans read that their ancestors had been Arians(the religious group), and confused that with Aryans(the South Asian historical ethnic group).

Nearly all Jews are white.

So we agree I am white? I certainly believe I am human. So why do you think I do not believe whites are human?

Where?

Name a single nation worth moving to?

It's going to get bloody, very soon. But I don't hold your defeatist attitude.

America can vanquish the democrats. We can preserve this Republic. We have defeated the democrat vermin before.

New Zealand has been popular, though their COVID fanaticism has put some people off.

Back