UNLESS WHITE AMERICA WAKES UP AND STARTS TO DEFEND ITS OWN INTERESTS, IT'S DOOMED

We must burn everything down because of racism and the solution to racism is racism we are told, and the ignorant coward Americans go "OK".

Buckle Up.

Yep.

democrats were racist and evil against black people 100 years ago.

So we need democrats to be racist and evil against white people now.

Yep.

democrats were racist and evil against black people 100 years ago.

So we need democrats to be racist and evil against white people now.

Its a Uniparty and Conservative Parties all across the West have failed, for reasons I do not yet completely understand.

This is a NSFW topic.

Stupid Racist cannot follow the rules. If you continue to post racist nonsense like this in Current Events when they aren't Current or even an Event you will not last long on my board.

If you want to talk about racist stupidity you should post here where folks can ignore you so it doesn't show up on their screens in an office setting or you need to go find some Stormfront page where everyone's forehead slopes with the same color.

Genocide you dumb aggrieved loser?

Demographics putz boy and the fastest growing demographic is mixed race just like I am

I think I figured out why you Nazi fucks love the war in Ukraine so much. White people killing white people.

Oh, and Arab isn't "mixed race."

It was the WOKE Suicide Cult who made everything about race...The Wonder Hound gets a pass on the charge of being racist.

Huh. So that's why she just laid there.

Well, she was cremated, so you are even sicker than the institute for the criminally insane thought.

Just so you know, you're creeping into Douche Duck territory. He threatened to rape my wife - as if he could get it up or get out of his bed. Still, it's a level of sick I don't abide with. He is the only pile of shit on my iggy list.

Keep being a creep about wanting to rape dead parents and you'll join him. I get it, you have the intellect and emotional maturity of a 12-year-old. You can't express yourself like an adult. But you're crossing lines.

It was the WOKE Suicide Cult who made everything about race...The Wonder Hound gets a pass on the charge of being racist.

Not really.

His bullshit about IQ made me laugh out loud it was so stupid, but I detest liars and he clearly makes that shit up. He's no better than evince/Truthmatters

Not really.

His bullshit about IQ made me laugh out loud it was so stupid, but I detest liars and he clearly makes that shit up. He's no better than evince/Truthmatters

I dont give any of the Suicide Cults terms for human garbage any mind anymore other than to notice when they call people garbage.....all of those words have been ruined in the pursuit of power....an exercise you should not participate in if you desire to be a good person.

I dont give any of the Suicide Cults terms for human garbage any mind anymore other than to notice when they call people garbage.....all of those words have been ruined in the pursuit of power....an exercise you should not participate in if you desire to be a good person.

I mean Dachshund puked up "Guatamala (Ave national IQ = 47.7)"

Seriously, that would mean they couldn't feed or dress themselves and would all wear diapers as not being able to learn to use a toilet.

It made me laugh due to just how fucking stupid it is - the fool can't even spell "Guatemala" - so WHO has the low IQ?

Sorry, I have low tolerance for racist fucktards. This one and guno are both piles of shit.

I mean Dachshund puked up "Guatamala (Ave national IQ = 47.7)"

Seriously, that would mean they couldn't feed or dress themselves and would all wear diapers as not being able to learn to use a toilet.

It made me laugh due to just how fucking stupid it is - the fool can't even spell "Guatemala" - so WHO has the low IQ?

Sorry, I have low tolerance for racist fucktards. This one and guno are both piles of shit.

We are not allowed to talk about it but there are correlations between groups to include racial groups in IQ.

Hawkeye AI: JPP has become a part of the regime. Don't say I didn't warn you. Buckle up!!! This is really going to hurt.

Well, she was cremated, so you are even sicker than the institute for the criminally insane thought.

Just so you know, you're creeping into Douche Duck territory. He threatened to rape my wife - as if he could get it up or get out of his bed. Still, it's a level of sick I don't abide with. He is the only pile of shit on my iggy list.

Keep being a creep about wanting to rape dead parents and you'll join him. I get it, you have the intellect and emotional maturity of a 12-year-old. You can't express yourself like an adult. But you're crossing lines.

Since when do Trumpers care about feelings? Snowflake.

There is nowhere to go. We have to make it here or fall under the yoke of slavery until the next great awakening in a thousand, or ten thousand years.

Failure cannot be an option. If we do not defeat the democrats and their Chinese masters, we enter a dark age that will be at least as terrible as the last one was.

We have to accept the brutal fact that democrats are our enemy and are waging a vicious war to destroy us as we speak.

What you say is 100% correct.

The Democrats have worked out that the best way to destroy Americe (i.e the America, the constitutional republic) is to destroy the White (European) middle-class>

They are correct.

The strategy, that they are using to destroy the White (European) middle - class is mass immigration from foreign nations in the Third World.

This mass immigration (both legal and illegal) of individuals from non Anglo-sphere countries, means that countless millions if immigrants have arrived inAmerica: (1) without the ability to speak/read/write in English (2) with non-Western cultural beliefs and values (and without an inculcation the basic precepts of Judeo-Christian morality (3) without a high school level education (4) without capital.

The mass immigration of individuals from the Third World, e.g.: Sub-saharan Africa, India Mexico, Latin America, began in 1965 with the ratification of the Hart - Celler Act. By the 1980s, the influx of immigrants under the Hart-Celler Act was rapidly changing the demographic face of America- with the national percentage of White (European) American declining and the non-White: Black/Hispanic?latino/Asian percentage of the total population of America rising sharply.

In the 1990 another pro- immigration bill was passed and then in 2021 we witnessed the insane spectacle of the Biden Democrat government simply opening the Southern Border and actually encouraging illegal immigrants to flood in the United States. It's fair to say that the majority of the over 7 million illegals aliens that have poured into America were not properly vetted (re criminal history, etc) , or even vetted at all. Also, there is no way of knowing how many "got-a-ways", that is illegal immigrants who crept into America without being detected by the US Border Authories. One thing is certain, and that is that the number of "go-a-ways" currently living in America would be huge. Personally, I think it must be in the order of millions, that is, it would not surprise me if the number of "got-a-ways" to date were 2 or even 3+ million. The Chief of the Department of Homeland Security, Alejhandro Mayorkas, who is responsible for securing the Southern Border is like "Sergeant Schultz" on the issue of illegal immigration through the open Southern Border - that is, whenever he is asked to prove facts and figures relating to the numbers/status of illegal immigrants that have been released into the United States, his reply is always the same: "I KNOW NOTHING ! I SEE NOTHING !"

The Democrats are flooding America with illegal immigrants from Third World nations in order to make America a fully-fledged Multiracial society. This will destroy America because history teaches us very clearly that MULTIRACIAL SOCIETIES ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO MAINTAIN WITHOUT THE USE OF COERCIVE FORCE. For instance, the USSR (Soviet Union) was comprised of many republic and overall contained many different racial/ethnic groups. The only reason that these different racial/ethnic group inside the USSR were able to live together for 70 years is that the Communist Party forces them to be Soviet citizens first and latvians, etc second. Also, of course, if in-fighting were ever to break our between two different racial/ethnic groups in the USSR, the response from the Communist Party would be swift and brutal. Soviet tanks and Red Army troops would crush in-fighting, and likely execute the leadership of the two fighting faction to set an example. The same is true of Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia formerly contained many different racial/ethnic groups, what prevented them from tribalising and tearing each other to pieces was again the coercive force of an authoritarian, central , Communist Party. The Communist Party in Yugoslavia basically said to the different racial ethnic groups within its borders: " Now, everyone, we are all going to get on together nicely and their is not going to be any naughty behaviour, like fighting among yourselves. Because if there is, we will simply shoot all of those involved. Got it? Good - let's all be friends, now, OK!. There is no doubt that the multiracial/ethnic make-up of ancient Rome played a signifcant role in precipitating the final collapse of the Western Roman Empire in 496 AD.

Apart from 20th ccentury Communist regimes like the USSR and Yugoslavia , for example, there has never in the 6,000 yea history of human civilization, been a stable and enduring multiracial country or nation (polis). What almost always happens is that the different racial/ethnic groups in the (multiracial) society TRIBALISE. That is, each distinctive racial/ethnic group separates from the others and forms its own insular enclave/territory within the society.

The saying :"Birds of a feather flock together", was actually coined by the greek philosopher, Plato. He was applying this observan to human being and I think he is correct that tribalism is an aspect of human nature/ the human condition. For instance, if you look at American society, generally speaking Blacks (African-American) communities segregate themselves from White (European) American communities. People prefer to live around other people who (physically) look like them. Though it is not merely just physical differences between racial/ethnic groups that are responsible for them living apart from each other. There are no doubt Islam communities in America, let's say they are comprised of Arabic people from the Middle East. On accounts of their religious laws (like Shariah Law) and their religious beliefs (the sacred duty to wage expansionist "Jihad" against the Christian West, (in particular, America), and their primitive customs, many White (European) Americans object to Muslims being permitted to migrate to and settle in America. Thus American muslims tend to isolate themselves in their own communities outside of mainstream American society. Ditto for Latinos that have immigrated (legally or illegally) into the United States they form their own Latino-only enclaves or communities because they want to live among people who share their physical appearance, their culture, their custmS, their manners and mores.

If you remember the old 1970s sit-com, "The Brady Bunch", there you had an exemplary depiction of a White (European) American (nuclear) family group. The culture of the Brady Bunch and the fictional suburb, and city, they lived in was never mentioned but you can be sure White and culturally Western (Western culture =Reason + Christian faith). Although the Bradys never mentioned to issue of religion, each episode nonetheless hammed home a lesson or two in the precepts of Judeo-Christian morality. The father of the family, Mike, was an architect, so he was a man of reason; he had doubtless been to University in his youth, to study the science/art of architecture. The Bradys were living happily in a Western capitalist economic system. The Brady's were all White-Skinned (N-W European-descended) Americans, and not one member of any coloured race ever appeared in any episode of the "Brady Bunch" series (which ran from 1969 to 1975). By today's standards the Brady parents were very much political cinservatives who would have voted Republican for Nixon in 1972 .

It is ridiculous to imagine that the "Brady Bunch" were living in the middle of, say, a Black neighbourhood - "in da 'hood wit all the niggars an da other mutha-fukkas an' everythin' being just fly, my man." Equally , it is impossible to imaging that they were living in an Hispanic or Latino or S-E Asian enclave somewhere.

When you allow the large-scale immigration of a variety of coloured, non White (European) racial/ethnic groups into a nation like America what you find is that they do not all smoothly assimilate into an White American way of thinking and behaving. In fact you fing that they do not integate into mainstream American society at all. Rather they form their own insular enclaves/communities and do not wish to live among the population of White (European) Americans. This, as I have mentioned is, IMO, simply human nature (the human condition). But of ,course, in 1965, the Democrat Party, knew better. They were confident that they were such brilliant thinkers, they knew exactly how to socially engineer a Marxian Utopia (today's Democrats are no different). They imaginged that if one threw large numbers of different non-White, Third World immigrants into America beginning in 1965 (with the Hart-Celler Act) eventually American Society (which was 85% White /European, and had been pretty much the same since George Washington was inaugurated in 1789 - the US Census for 1790 recording that 90% of Americans where White/N-W European) would evolve into one big happy, loving hunky-dory, Kum-bay - Yah "melting pot" society/nation. You would think the lessons of history, may have urged caution to Lyndon Johnson's administration, you would think the fact the the Black descendants of American slaves, had never come close to successfully integrating into mainstream American society (and still have not today in 2023) would have rung loud alarm bells. But Lyndon Johnson and his colleagues - like Teddy Kennedy - who helped push the "Hart-Celler Act" through Congress were arrogant, loud-mouthed, narcissistic ASS-HOLES Lyndon Johnson had such a gigantic ego I'm sure he saw himself as a kind of "Messiah" while he was in office,;a quasi-Divine figure who had been chosen to cure ALL of America's social pathologies like: poverty and racial disharmony/conflict, etc.

The fact is that a White Western nation like America or the UK, say. can absorb "(and assimilate) a modest amount of non-White (European) immigration from coloured nations like: Africa, the Caribbean, India, Pakistan, China, South-East Asia. However if a nation like America permits mass immigration of non-whie/European racial/ethnic groups, with setting minimal requirements for: capital, education,written/spoken English language, useful occupational skills and thorough vetting for police/criminal history, presence of dangerous, contagious infectious diseases, it will be signing its own death warrant. And this is precisely what has happen in America. First there was the passage of the Hart-Celler Act in 1965 which de-emphasised most of the criteria set for immigrants previously, and dramatically increased the numbers of immigrants from the Third World that America would accept each year (countries in SE Asia, Africa, Mexico, Latin America, etc) Over the following decades legal immigration into America from these countries rose sharply; in conjunction with this the Southern Border became ever more porous mean there was a mark increase in illegal immigration from Mexico and Latin America, in particular. Now there is no Southern Border, the Biden Junta intentionally erased it in January of 2021, and 7+ million unscreened, unveiled illegal aliens has flooded into America with no questions asked.

The American republic was founded by White Anglo Americans. In the past legal migrants to America were expected to become American citizenS. To be an American Citizen meant that you signed on to the beliefs, values and ideals in the "Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights; it also mean that you accepted and respected the idea and moral precepts that constitute American-style Wester culture, it meant you made the effore to adapt yourself to American customs, manners and mores.; it meant you celebrated the 4th of July with your fellow citizens, that you knew the essentials (at least) of American history and its heros, and ultimately that you became a person who loved America - i.e. a patriot. Citizenship was the glue that held American society together as a (mostly) unified and extraordinary successful and civilised whole for most of its history.

FINAL THOUGHTS

(1)

The Founding Father, John Adams, was one of the founding era's greatest Constitutional theorists. There is a famous quotation from a speech Adams gave in 1789 that states:

Our (American) Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

At the time Adams said this the word "religious" was a synonym for "Christian"; hence when he refers to "a moral people" he isspeaking of a people who have embraced the precepts of Judeo-Christian (Biblical morality; in for example the 10 commandment of the old Testament and the moral teaching of Christ in the Gospels. The Founding Fathers were all men of the Enlightenment (the great 17th-18th European intellectual movement also known as "The Age of Reason") From its beings in 1000 AD, Western culture/civilation was grounded on two "fonts": (A) the rationality/reason of the Ancient Greeks, and (B) the Christian religion. (A) and (B) were melded in a synergistic union and is what evidently made Western culture/civilisation the most objectively superior culture/civilisation in human history. This is an simple fact and is not in dispute except among people like modern-day "progressive"/Woke/neo-Marxist Democrats in America and their counterparts in other Angloshere nations. Western culture/civilization began in among the white -skinned people of North-Western Europe, and the Founding Fathers were almost all descendants the White "Anglo-Saxon" Protestants of Britain.

So it seems to me that John Adams is say this "great experiment" we have undertaken in democracy and liberty (in our Constitution) is only going to be successful in governing White (European) Westerners. If that is what he thought, then I totally agree.

THE QUESTION OF RACE/ETHNICITY IN AMERICA

Martin Luther King Jr was a major figure in the American Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s. He is famous for stating during a famous speech....

"I have a dream that my four little children will live one day in a nation (America) where they are judged not by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character

The term "character refers to mental qualities of an individual, in particular, the moral content of the mind (i.e. the nature of the moral knowledge, beliefs and understandings that exist in the mind) I take moral to refer the the (moral) right and wrong behaviours, and the (morally) good and bad. MLK Jr is arguing that the typical physical features of Black African-Americans are completely independent of their mind (their mental functioning). But there's a serious problem with MLK's theory. And South Africa dramatically exposes the problem with MLK's doctrine of "colour-blindness."

In 2023, South Africa is a nation with a poulation of 50.39 million people. It population is 80.2% Black (Negro) and 8.8% (other coloured races) and around 8% White (European). The national average IQ of South Africa is 68.87 (in America, an IQ score below 70 points is deemed to be evidence of mild mental retardation) It is logical to assume that this low average IQ of 68.87 is a result of the low IQ of the Black (negro population, because they make up 80.2% of the national population. So it seems that being a black negro is not merely coincidental to having a low IQ. And the low national IQ is not merely coincidental to South Africa now being a "failed state" which basically translates as being a massive shit-hole where the power grid is not functioning for half of each day, where the educational system is fucked, where public transport is fucked, where healthcare provision are fucked, where poverty/unemployment are sky-high, where rates of violent crime (murder, rape, assault/batter) are the second highest in the world (after Venezuela), where the police force is thoroughly corrupt, where the government is profoundly corrupt.

How did things get so bad? The answer is that while the physical feature of South Afican negros: Black skin, fussy hair, thick lips "Squashy" nose are genetically determined, so is the size, structure and functioning of their brains. Now the mind - the mental domain (or waking consciousness and its contents) are NOT physical. There is however a strong correlation between the human brain and its functioning and the mind. So if the size, structure and function of the brain are genetically determined, then it is logical to expect that a mental capacity like IQ (general intelligence) is also predominantly genetically determined. This is what modern genetic scientist suspect, and a common estimate they make is that IQ (general intelligence) is around 80% genetically determined.

Low IQ lead to bad life outcome both for an individual and for the effective , civilised functioning of a nation (like South Africa).

Black, African American LOOK different to White American, not just because of their skin colour but other physical features as well (hair, lips nasal shape and various other anatomical features. MLK was saying it was wrong to judge Black African-American solely on their visible, physical negroid racial feature because these had nothing to do with their character which was a mental, and not a visible physical attribute.

Last edited:
What you say is 100% correct.

The Democrats have worked out that the best way to destroy Americe (i.e the America, the constitutional republic) is to destroy the White (European) middle-class>

They are correct.

The strategy, that they are using to destroy the White (European) middle - class is mass immigration from foreign nations in the Third World.

This mass immigration (both legal and illegal) of individuals from non Anglo-sphere countries, means that countless millions if immigrants have arrived inAmerica: (1) without the ability to speak/read/write in English (2) with non-Western cultural beliefs and values (and without an inculcation the basic precepts of Judeo-Christian morality (3) without a high school level education (4) without capital.

The mass immigration of individuals from the Third World, e.g.: Sub-saharan Africa, India Mexico, Latin America, began in 1965 with the ratification of the Hart - Celler Act. By the 1980s, the influx of immigrants under the Hart-Celler Act was rapidly changing the demographic face of America- with the national percentage of White (European) American declining and the non-White: Black/Hispanic?latino/Asian percentage of the total population of America rising sharply.

In the 1990 another pro- immigration bill was passed and then in 2021 we witnessed the insane spectacle of the Biden Democrat government simply opening the Southern Border and actually encouraging illegal immigrants to flood in the United States. It's fair to say that the majority of the over 7 million illegals aliens that have poured into America were not properly vetted (re criminal history, etc) , or even vetted at all. Also, there is no way of knowing how many "got-a-ways", that is illegal immigrants who crept into America without being detected by the US Border Authories. One thing is certain, and that is that the number of "go-a-ways" currently living in America would be huge. Personally, I think it must be in the order of millions, that is, it would not surprise me if the number of "got-a-ways" to date were 2 or even 3+ million. The Chief of the Department of Homeland Security, Alejhandro Mayorkas, who is responsible for securing the Southern Border is like "Sergeant Schultz" on the issue of illegal immigration through the open Southern Border - that is, whenever he is asked to prove facts and figures relating to the numbers/status of illegal immigrants that have been released into the United States, his reply is always the same: "I KNOW NOTHING ! I SEE NOTHING !"

The Democrats are flooding America with illegal immigrants from Third World nations in order to make America a fully-fledged Multiracial society. This will destroy America because history teaches us very clearly that MULTIRACIAL SOCIETIES ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO MAINTAIN WITHOUT THE USE OF COERCIVE FORCE. For instance, the USSR (Soviet Union) was comprised of many republic and overall contained many different racial/ethnic groups. The only reason that these different racial/ethnic group inside the USSR were able to live together for 70 years is that the Communist Party forces them to be Soviet citizens first and latvians, etc second. Also, of course, if in-fighting were ever to break our between two different racial/ethnic groups in the USSR, the response from the Communist Party would be swift and brutal. Soviet tanks and Red Army troops would crush in-fighting, and likely execute the leadership of the two fighting faction to set an example. The same is true of Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia formerly contained many different racial/ethnic groups, what prevented them from tribalising and tearing each other to pieces was again the coercive force of an authoritarian, central , Communist Party. The Communist Party in Yugoslavia basically said to the different racial ethnic groups within its borders: " Now, everyone, we are all going to get on together nicely and their is not going to be any naughty behaviour, like fighting among yourselves. Because if there is, we will simply shoot all of those involved. Got it? Good - let's all be friends, now, OK!. There is no doubt that the multiracial/ethnic make-up of ancient Rome played a signifcant role in precipitating the final collapse of the Western Roman Empire in 496 AD.

Apart from 20th ccentury Communist regimes like the USSR and Yugoslavia , for example, there has never in the 6,000 yea history of human civilization, been a stable and enduring multiracial country or nation (polis). What almost always happens is that the different racial/ethnic groups in the (multiracial) society TRIBALISE. That is, each distinctive racial/ethnic group separates from the others and forms its own insular enclave/territory within the society.

The saying :"Birds of a feather flock together", was actually coined by the greek philosopher, Plato. He was applying this observan to human being and I think he is correct that tribalism is an aspect of human nature/ the human condition. For instance, if you look at American society, generally speaking Blacks (African-American) communities segregate themselves from White (European) American communities. People prefer to live around other people who (physically) look like them. Though it is not merely just physical differences between racial/ethnic groups that are responsible for them living apart from each other. There are no doubt Islam communities in America, let's say they are comprised of Arabic people from the Middle East. On accounts of their religious laws (like Shariah Law) and their religious beliefs (the sacred duty to wage expansionist "Jihad" against the Christian West, (in particular, America), and their primitive customs, many White (European) Americans object to Muslims being permitted to migrate to and settle in America. Thus American muslims tend to isolate themselves in their own communities outside of mainstream American society. Ditto for Latinos that have immigrated (legally or illegally) into the United States they form their own Latino-only enclaves or communities because they want to live among people who share their physical appearance, their culture, their custmS, their manners and mores.

If you remember the old 1970s sit-com, "The Brady Bunch", there you had an exemplary depiction of a White (European) American (nuclear) family group. The culture of the Brady Bunch and the fictional suburb, and city, they lived in was never mentioned but you can be sure White and culturally Western (Western culture =Reason + Christian faith). Although the Bradys never mentioned to issue of religion, each episode nonetheless hammed home a lesson or two in the precepts of Judeo-Christian morality. The father of the family, Mike, was an architect, so he was a man of reason; he had doubtless been to University in his youth, to study the science/art of architecture. The Bradys were living happily in a Western capitalist economic system. The Brady's were all White-Skinned (N-W European-descended) Americans, and not one member of any coloured race ever appeared in any episode of the "Brady Bunch" series (which ran from 1969 to 1975). By today's standards the Brady parents were very much political cinservatives who would have voted Republican for Nixon in 1972 .

It is ridiculous to imagine that the "Brady Bunch" were living in the middle of, say, a Black neighbourhood - "in da 'hood wit all the niggars an da other mutha-fukkas an' everythin' being just fly, my man." Equally , it is impossible to imaging that they were living in an Hispanic or Latino or S-E Asian enclave somewhere.

When you allow the large-scale immigration of a variety of coloured, non White (European) racial/ethnic groups into a nation like America what you find is that they do not all smoothly assimilate into an White American way of thinking and behaving. In fact you fing that they do not integate into mainstream American society at all. Rather they form their own insular enclaves/communities and do not wish to live among the population of White (European) Americans. This, as I have mentioned is, IMO, simply human nature (the human condition). But of ,course, in 1965, the Democrat Party, knew better. They were confident that they were such brilliant thinkers, they knew exactly how to socially engineer a Marxian Utopia (today's Democrats are no different). They imaginged that if one threw large numbers of different non-White, Third World immigrants into America beginning in 1965 (with the Hart-Celler Act) eventually American Society (which was 85% White /European, and had been pretty much the same since George Washington was inaugurated in 1789 - the US Census for 1790 recording that 90% of Americans where White/N-W European) would evolve into one big happy, loving hunky-dory, Kum-bay - Yah "melting pot" society/nation. You would think the lessons of history, may have urged caution to Lyndon Johnson's administration, you would think the fact the the Black descendants of American slaves, had never come close to successfully integrating into mainstream American society (and still have not today in 2023) would have rung loud alarm bells. But Lyndon Johnson and his colleagues - like Teddy Kennedy - who helped push the "Hart-Celler Act" through Congress were arrogant, loud-mouthed, narcissistic ASS-HOLES Lyndon Johnson had such a gigantic ego I'm sure he saw himself as a kind of "Messiah" while he was in office,;a quasi-Divine figure who had been chosen to cure ALL of America's social pathologies like: poverty and racial disharmony/conflict, etc.

The fact is that a White Western nation like America or the UK, say. can absorb "(and MAYBE assimilate) a modest amount of non-White (European) immigration for coloured nation like Africa, the Caribbean, India, Pakistan, China, South-East Asia. However if a nation like America takes in a large number of different, non-whie/European racial/ethnic groups, it is signing its own death warrant. The first thing that will happen is that the different racial/ethnic groups will segregate themselves into their own respective enclave. They will not integrate/assimilate into mainstream, White, Western American society. If more and more and non-White racial/ethnic groups are permitted into the nation they will start to tribalize.

I am not going to read all that, you must be joking.....But did you see where I defended you?

Back