UNLESS WHITE AMERICA WAKES UP AND STARTS TO DEFEND ITS OWN INTERESTS, IT'S DOOMED

I attempted to read Mein Kampf, but Hitler was a rambling fool and I just couldn't force myself to slog through it.

During WWII, Great Britain was cutoff from the supplies of wood pulp they needed to make paper. It was tough to publish any books, but one book they continued to publish was Mein Kampf. At one point in 1939, it was the best selling book in Great Britain. They were willing to use their extremely limited supply of paper to publish their enemies book, unedited, because they were that sure of their freedom, and that readers would see Hitler for what he was. I would like to think we can still be that sure of the world we live in.

1. People in 2023 don't lie more than did people in the past. What a weird belief.

2. How am I lying? Can you see my DM box? You have no idea what sorts of nasty things people message me.

Ain't nobody "DM"ing your sorry leftist shill ass, fucktard.

I'll tell you straight up right here you're a sorry, stupid, lying sack of shit. :rolleyes:

Back