US FREEDUMB IS A COCK SUCKER

Ah, fuck, I have to post in this thread, because I'm a possible suspect right now, considering the heated debates I've been having with USF lately.

If there are any concerns, Damo and Co. should be able to confirm that I didn't post anonymously in this thread.

Fuck you to whoever is behind this obvious frame job!! :321:

That is all.

Ah, fuck, I have to post in this thread, because I'm a possible suspect right now, considering the heated debates I've been having with USF lately.

If there are any concerns, Damo and Co. should be able to confirm that I didn't post anonymously in this thread.

Fuck you to whoever is behind this obvious frame job!! :321:

That is all.

NO
NO
NO

Don't anyone say anything, until Yurt takes the bet.

Technically he offered, so he's obligated to wager. :cof1:

:good4u:

C'mon Yurt, let's hear the bet.

How about when you lose, you have to post after every one of my posts (and you have to log in and do it daily) that USFREEDOM is the smartest poster that you've ever seen.
You would have to do this for 1 month.

:good4u:

C'mon Yurt, let's hear the bet.

How about when you lose, you have to post after every one of my posts (and you have to log in and do it daily) that USFREEDOM is the smartest poster that you've ever seen.
You would have to do this for 1 month.

You mean, he's seen you, but no other posters? :cof1:

Please, the only time I ever used another screen name was when I used dleifgnirtsr and posted as an anti-libertarian sm clone. I hardly post anonymously.

I don't necessarily believe that unfreedumb is gay. It does seem odd that he is as dumb as any of the other social conservatives, except on homosexuality. It's possible he just has someone close to him that is gay. I started going with the ad hom because he insisted on using it against those who support mj legalization.

I know it's hard for you guys to understand but calling you a retard (or some variant thereof) is not really an ad hom. It's an insult... somewhat petty and childish... I should stop resorting to it... not an ad hom.

Last edited:
There's only a few ways you would be able to state that as a fact.
1. You've already recieved confirmation from either Grind or Damo
2. You're the one doing the posting.

:cof1:
Or, option C, I have common fucking sense and can tell the difference in people posting styles.

Back