US FREEDUMB IS A COCK SUCKER

That's true, but the kicker is that Liberty (and Stringy) is right, and you are wrong. At the end of the day, I expect he can live with that. :cof1:

Well; that belief and a couple of dollars, will buy then a cheap cup of coffie.
And the sad part is their belief isn't going to help get the mj issue any closer to being resolved.

But then; you are entitled to your own opinion, you're just not entitle to your own facts. :good4u:

Well; that belief and a couple of dollars, will buy then a cheap cup of coffie.
And the sad part is their belief isn't going to help get the mj issue any closer to being resolved.

But then; you are entitled to your own opinion, you're just not entitle to your own facts. :good4u:

I said nothing of belief. I stated that it is a fact, an absolute, unbendable fact, as it happens, that Liberty and Stringy are right, and you are wrong.

I said nothing of belief. I stated that it is a fact, an absolute, unbendable fact, as it happens, that Liberty and Stringy are right, and you are wrong.

You stating it, does not make it a fact; no matter how many times you present it.
But it's obvioius that the only way you can live with this, is to lie to yourself and no douibt; you'll continue to do so. :good4u:

Documented history shows that prohibition during the 1920's created widespread crime and corruption that did not exist before prohibition. The same to be said for all drugs that are illegal now, including marijuana.

Yes, we've been over this several times, and USF keeps spinning around it.

Liberty, everytime I show my ass in public, women forget what they were shopping for, so the business community hates it.

RStringfield, Don't try to reason with him. He doesn't believe in reason.

No one's running to his defense.

He's doing a great job of alienating himself from anyones respect that views this site.

Oh he alienated himself a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Now the only two posters who don't think he's a complete tool are his two bootlickers ID and usaloyal from the old AOL boards where we used to hang out.

You've made enough good points while he's rambled on with the same old crap.

I say you've beat him up and down the street.

What say you all. Or should I say, "I wonder how others feel about this."

Maybe a poll would be nice at this point.

That's just how USF "debates". He absolutely refuses to answer any questions you might have and instead likes to answer a question with a question. He will then pick some ridiculous, miniscule portion of a comment to dwell upon incessantly and if you don't respond to the point he's brought up he accuses you of "avoiding" the topic.

Last edited:
Oh he alienated himself a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Now the only two posters who don't think he's a complete tool are his two bootlickers ID and usaloyal from the old AOL boards where we used to hang out.

That's just how USF "debates". He absolutely refuses to answer any questions you might have and instead likes to answer a question with a question. He will then pick some ridiculous, miniscule portion of a comment to dwell upon incessantly and if you don't respond to the point he's brought up he accuses you of "avoiding" the topic.

Thanks for the information. And I kept in mind the first bit of advice you gave.

USF really needs to get a job, or do something that makes him use his mind a lot more.

Documented history shows that prohibition during the 1920's created widespread crime and corruption that did not exist before prohibition. The same to be said for all drugs that are illegal now, including marijuana.

Using that logic then, gun laws are responsible for the deaths that have occured under the gun prohibition. :cof1:

Yes, we've been over this several times, and USF keeps spinning around it.

Liberty, everytime I show my ass in public, women forget what they were shopping for, so the business community hates it.

What else can be said. I'm a bit tired of USF.

I wonder who got stuck with him in Motts debate.

Back