US passport

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
anyone apply and recieve one in the past few years?

i have an expired passport issued 18 years ago, so can't renew....i've looked online and it appears to be a six week process or one site said 6 months...anyone here with real world experience on the timeline....i need it by may 2011

i have an expired passport issued 18 years ago, so can't renew....i've looked online and it appears to be a six week process or one site said 6 months...anyone here with real world experience on the timeline....i need it by may 2011

I got one 3 years ago. The whole process took 4 weeks. I was told however that it could be 6 to 12 weeks. You better get on it. I do think though too it depends on where you live. My county is relatively small and was able to process their end and mail it off in the same day .

I got one 3 years ago. The whole process took 4 weeks. I was told however that it could be 6 to 12 weeks. You better get on it. I do think though too it depends on where you live. My county is relatively small and was able to process their end and mail it off in the same day .

thank you, my county is not that large....

i'll get on it right after thanksgiving

Don't forget clean undies if you're flying. :rofl:

My wife does this for a living. (and more)

I'll ask her.

Sometime tomorrow.:clink:

did it last spring....federal government's part took about a month.....biggest hangup was they wouldn't accept what my county sent as proof of my birth certificate.....county sent a certified statement that I had a birth certificate instead of a certified copy OF the birth certificate.......you know, same thing Obama had from Hawai?.......not good enough for a passport, just good enough for being elected president......

Last edited:
Remember, you can't use a short form Birth Certificate, or a Certification of Birth, you have to have the original in order to get one of those bad boys...

It would be nice to think that some of these people would expand their horizons by travelling elsewhere, I somehow doubt it.
I've been to Britlandia, France, Norway, and such exotic places as the 48 contiguous states and Mexico, and the more mundane Canada. What's your point? Other than you have yet to overcome stupid prejudices and stereotypes about Americans. I'm glad such childlike insistence on stereotyping an entire group of people wasn't the norm when I was in Britlandia. I would have then thought you were even more rude than the French.

I also speak three languages. ;)

I've been to Britlandia, France, Norway, and such exotic places as the 48 contiguous states and Mexico, and the more mundane Canada. What's your point? Other than you have yet to overcome stupid prejudices and stereotypes about Americans. I'm glad such childlike insistence on stereotyping an entire group of people wasn't the norm when I was in Britlandia. I would have then thought you were even more rude than the French.

I wonder how many different countries "areas" you can visit in Europe, without passing through check points and or needing a passport?

I wanted to get a passport but figured fuck it and got an EDL instead. It's a fuck load cheaper and I can still go see hookers in Canadia, donkey shows in Mexico, and Caribbean women in the Caribbean without ever setting foot in an airport.

Also, I have finally figured out how to handle the new search policies of the TSA and will list them in order:

1. Wear spandex pants, preferably ones that are just barely able to fit your body.
2. No underwear whatsoever
3. Bowel movement food. Be sure to eat plenty of it prior to your security check, giving it enough time to digest. I suggest oysters and Taco Bell, but everyone has their own unique combination.
4. Exlax. Be sure to take this about 4 hours before you arrive at the airport.
5. I think we can all see what step 5 will entail.

Now this may be too extreme for some, so if that's the case only use steps 1&2.

So what made you think I was talking about you? I have always assumed you to be urbane and well travelled, that you feel it necessary to be the spokesman for all your fellow Americans is slightly puzzling though. I guess the old blood is thicker than water thing is really true.

Last edited:
Back