Using tobacco proves you're a real conservative

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
[h=2]Using tobacco proves you're a real conservative[/h]

Using drugs proves you're a real liberal,......aka Democrat......aka Asshole.....aka Pinhead.....aka Doper.....

At lease I was always under control with a cigarette in my hand......

I have to keep educating you, tobacco contains nicotine which is a drug.

Well, when one of your favorite sports is watching men roll around on a mat while wearing cups on their ears and one-piece girl's swimsuits trying to pin another guy to the floor it really helps if you can object convincingly when others wonder about you.

1223809.jpeg

I'm not really sure about the look on the Officials face, in the last pic!! :palm:

gaywrestlingmove1.jpg

gaywrestlingmove2.jpg

gaywrestlingmove3.jpg

gaywrestlingmove5.jpg

gaywrestlingmove6.jpg

gaywrestlingmove8.jpg

gaywrestlingmove7.jpg

gaywrestlingmove9.jpg

gaywrestlingmove10.jpg

gaywrestlingmove11.jpg

gaywrestlingmove12.gif

gaywrestlingmove4.jpg

Attachments

• gaywrestlingmove1.jpg
    gaywrestlingmove1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
  • gaywrestlingmove6.jpg
    gaywrestlingmove6.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
  • gaywrestlingmove5.jpg
    gaywrestlingmove5.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
  • gaywrestlingmove3.jpg
    gaywrestlingmove3.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
  • gaywrestlingmove2.jpg
    gaywrestlingmove2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 0
So the slow suicide smokers are getting thier superior on, not shocking a faux Buddhist and a deck mopper smoke cigarettes.

Well, honey, here is some continuing education.....

Defining a drug is a little more complicated than that.....actually, Nicotine is an alkaloid found in the nightshade family of plants.
Most alkaloids occur in plants, although some are produced by fungi and animals. Alkaloids are bases and usually form colorless crystalline solids with a bitter taste. They have a wide range of effects and are used as medicines and poisons.

The definition of "drug" includes "articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals" and "articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals." Consistent with that definition, the U.S. separately defines narcotic drugs and controlled substances, which may include non-drugs, and explicitly excludes tobacco, caffeine and alcoholic beverages.

So the slow suicide smokers are getting thier superior on, not shocking a faux Buddhist and a deck mopper smoke cigarettes.

How do you translate this post?

Slow suicide ? Like suntanning every day ? Eating 5 Big Macs every day ?
"getting superior on".......I won't even try to figure out WTF that means....
and who is this "faux Buddhist".....

Actually it's not a drug. It's a poison. We manage commercial grade nicotene as an acutely toxic material. It's managed as a P listed hazardous waste. That's considered the most dangerous group of hazardous waste.

Well, honey, here is some continuing education.....

Defining a drug is a little more complicated than that.....actually, Nicotine is an alkaloid found in the nightshade family of plants.
Most alkaloids occur in plants, although some are produced by fungi and animals. Alkaloids are bases and usually form colorless crystalline solids with a bitter taste. They have a wide range of effects and are used as medicines and poisons.

The definition of "drug" includes "articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals" and "articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals." Consistent with that definition, the U.S. separately defines narcotic drugs and controlled substances, which may include non-drugs, and explicitly excludes tobacco, caffeine and alcoholic beverages.

Bravo, it is because those are legal drugs. Seriously, tobacco is a drug, according to the medical and dictionary definition. Marijuana is so a plant, but it is also drug by definition.

Question for Mott - is nicotene a natural substance found in tobacco/smokes ingredients or is it just a chemical additive?
It's naturally occuring but at very low levels. A typical cigerette has 1.0 to 2.0 mg of nicotine. 40 to 60 mg of nicotine can be a lethal dose in humans. To put that in perspective a lethal does of cyanide is around 200 to 300 mg meaning nicotine is around 5 times more toxic than cyanide.

How do you translate this post?

Slow suicide ? Like suntanning every day ? Eating 5 Big Macs every day ?
"getting superior on".......I won't even try to figure out WTF that means....
and who is this "faux Buddhist".....
Who ever said you weren't dumb, you admitted you shit on your gi bill and now admit smoking. Yeah real trailer park legend ya goy going bravo

The Dude groaned my post with the pictures.
I guess he must have either recognized an embarrassing moment, or himself. :)

Back