vacation starts today

How was your lovely Iowegian Vacation?

well let's see......conversations with my 91 year old mother, cleaned her garage for her......couple of picnics with inlaws and outlaws.....my wife's 40th high school reunion where I ended the night knowing more about the bartender than her classmates......and 20 hours of driving in between orange federal stimulus barrels (we have developed a formula that 1270 orange barrels were produced for every job produced)

well let's see......conversations with my 91 year old mother, cleaned her garage for her......couple of picnics with inlaws and outlaws.....my wife's 40th high school reunion where I ended the night knowing more about the bartender than her classmates......and 20 hours of driving in between orange federal stimulus barrels (we have developed a formula that 1270 orange barrels were produced for every job produced)
I didn't know that construction was a season on your side of the state.

How was Iowa, man?

Tip any cows?

I've got an awesome summer vacation lined up, but if you could hip me to some Iowan vacation paradise ideas, I'm open to reconsidering......

I understand demolition is a season on your side.....remove any more towns lately? I need to update my map........I've heard there's talk of reincorporating Detroit as a village.....
Why would we waste money on demolition? It's not like anyone wants to build something new here.

How was Iowa, man?

Tip any cows?

I've got an awesome summer vacation lined up, but if you could hip me to some Iowan vacation paradise ideas, I'm open to reconsidering......
Well there's the Nashville Draft House in Mt. Joy.

Actually the Delta Queen docks in both Dubuque and Davenport and this time of year taking a tour down the Mississippi on a paddle wheel boat is not a bad time but that's more a Mississippi river vacation then an Iowa one.

I have to admit though.....After I finished grad school in Iowa I never went back.

Back