Vicious liberal hate !

My little Maggie , murdered today in 2001.
A criminal released early , threw a brick at her!
He was jailed again and released early to re offend, compassion you see!

Maggie died on feb 17 from her injuries.

I had arranged for her transfer to Boston's children's hospital where drs were confident she could be treated and survive.

NHS bosses refused to allow her to leave the hospital , filed for and received an injunction preventing me from providing any care for the child not authorized by NHS social workers.

According to NHS social workers, life saving treatment in the USA was not in the best interests of the child.

Death in the UK however was!!!

Fucking liberal leftist cunts !

You obamaculists joke about this !!!

Fuck the lot of you !

Fuck you!
You would release the killer early again!!
Fucking hypocrite!

Probably support the politically motivated move to prevent me from taking her to the USA to save her life !
And no it wasn't a custody issue!!
Twisted liberal hypocrite!!

Maggie was murdered by liberalism!

Not me. Red State KY is doing a big early release program to cut prison costs in our privatized prisons.
I am not for it at all.
In fact for murder, serious child abuse, etc I support the death penalty.
Public hangings would dissuade a few from crime.

Not me. Red State KY is doing a big early release program to cut prison costs in our privatized prisons.
I am not for it at all.

So fucking lobby your leftist masters!
If you are not part of the solution, you are a part of the problem!!

I did lobby my right wing masters in the state senate about it.

Remember too Rand Paul and Mitch McConnel are my US senators.

We voted for Bush, Bush, Palin, Romney.

I had arranged for her transfer to Boston's children's hospital where drs were confident she could be treated and survive.

NHS bosses refused to allow her to leave the hospital , filed for and received an injunction preventing me from providing any care for the child not authorized by NHS social workers.

According to NHS social workers, life saving treatment in the USA was not in the best interests of the child.

Fuck the lot of you !

My heart felt sympathies.

I am not for it at all.

I'm in favor of bringing back the gibbet.

Seek mental health treatment 00douche before you killed a bunch of people you delusion tells you are liberal.
I pity you family, dad is a raging lunatic!

Fuck the lot of you !
Is it just me or am I the only one bored with these cons and their cases of psychological projection?

Fuck the lot of you !

News links or it didn't happen.

Color me skeptical. Did Miz Maggie die on Jan 22 or Feb 17?

The story would make a good Rod Stewart song. Oh. Wait. It already has!

Fuck the lot of you !

What hospital was this? How would you have transferred a critically injured child from the UK to the US?

Color me skeptical. Did Miz Maggie die on Jan 22 or Feb 17?

The story would make a good Rod Stewart song. Oh. Wait. It already has!
Jan 22 was the day she was attacked, in an NHS hospital until feb 17, when she died.

Early released criminal caused the injury.
NHS staff caused the death.
Her life could have been saved if they allowed me to fly her to the USA.
That would have proven a little embarrassing to the NHS, the NHS being the envy of the world.

Jan 22 was the day she was attacked, in an NHS hospital until feb 17, when she died.

That would have proven a little embarrassing to the NHS, the NHS being the envy of the world.

I seriously doubt a child with a life threatening head injury would be placed on a jet and flown for 7 hours at 30k feet.

Get help.

Look, I am truly sorry for your loss, but you've got to let go of this hate that is clogging up your insides.

The fact is the NHS folks had NOTHING TO DO with her death...the person responsible would be the ATTACKER.

I understand we all need someone to blame and maybe the reason you blame the Doctors and nurses that cared for your little girl EVERY DAY between the attack and her passing is because her attacker got away, but your anger is misplaced and you only hrurt yourself by holding onto it.

Back