Vicious liberal hate !

Not me. Red State KY is doing a big early release program to cut prison costs in our privatized prisons.
I am not for it at all.
In fact for murder, serious child abuse, etc I support the death penalty.
Public hangings would dissuade a few from crime.

Do the world a favor and blow your brains out, you stupid worthless animal.

Look, I am truly sorry for your loss, but you've got to let go of this hate that is clogging up your insides.

The fact is the NHS folks had NOTHING TO DO with her death...the person responsible would be the ATTACKER.

I understand we all need someone to blame and maybe the reason you blame the Doctors and nurses that cared for your little girl EVERY DAY between the attack and her passing is because her attacker got away, but your anger is misplaced and you only hrurt yourself by holding onto it.

The social workers filed an injunction forbidding me from taking her to the USA where her life would have been saved.
Not the drs, not the nurses, the politicized social workers.
It was not in the child's best interest apparently to recieve life saving treatment.

I'm fully convinced that it was a political decision to protect the NHS reputation!
That's what happens when the government gets involved in healthcare.

My little Maggie , murdered today in 2001.
A criminal released early , threw a brick at her!
He was jailed again and released early to re offend, compassion you see!

Maggie died on feb 17 from her injuries.

I had arranged for her transfer to Boston's children's hospital where drs were confident she could be treated and survive.

NHS bosses refused to allow her to leave the hospital , filed for and received an injunction preventing me from providing any care for the child not authorized by NHS social workers.

According to NHS social workers, life saving treatment in the USA was not in the best interests of the child.

Death in the UK however was!!!

Fucking liberal leftist cunts !

You obamaculists joke about this !!!

Fuck the lot of you !

Was she with you at the time?

I had arranged for her transfer to Boston's children's hospital where drs were confident she could be treated and survive.

NHS bosses refused to allow her to leave the hospital , filed for and received an injunction preventing me from providing any care for the child not authorized by NHS social workers.

According to NHS social workers, life saving treatment in the USA was not in the best interests of the child.

Fuck the lot of you !
I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a child has to be the most painful emotion imaginable. But if you don't mind my asking, why did the NHS say it wouldn't be in Maggies best interest to transfer her to a Boston hospital for a life saving treatment?

Fuck the lot of you !

I feel for you IF this is a real story.

If this is a real story ( which I have problems believing you because you LIE here all the time) you leave your beautiful little Maggie the legacy of HATE.

IF this wonderful child did exsist I doubt she would be happy to see you living in a huge bubble of hate for EVERYONE and EVERYTHING because of her passing.

If this sweet child actually exsisted then I sure she would want you to seek the help that would end your obvious hate of everyone and everything whcih in turn causes you soooooo much pain.

spreading hate in the name of love is still spreading hate.

Honor her like she deserves to be honored and spread LOVE in her name instead of hate.

I feel for you IF this is a real story.

If this is a real story ( which I have problems believing you because you LIE here all the time) you leave your beautiful little Maggie the legacy of HATE.

IF this wonderful child did exsist I doubt she would be happy to see you living in a huge bubble of hate for EVERYONE and EVERYTHING because of her passing.

If this sweet child actually exsisted then I sure she would want you to seek the help that would end your obvious hate of everyone and everything whcih in turn causes you soooooo much pain.

spreading hate in the name of love is still spreading hate.

Honor her like she deserves to be honored and spread LOVE in her name instead of hate.
What hate?
Show evidence of my hate?

Who do I hate, again, be specific?

People not like you, those that aren't teabagger white trash
I have no links to the tea party, am self sufficient, educated and have a very happy life.
Who do I hate?
Show evidence of this hate you accuse.

I see hatred in every abusive post made by liberals.

Liberals hurl abuse at everyone who disagrees with them on any point of the liberal cults ideations.

I have no links to the tea party, am self sufficient, educated and have a very happy life.
Who do I hate?
Show evidence of this hate you accuse.

I see hatred in every abusive post made by liberals.

Liberals hurl abuse at everyone who disagrees with them on any point of the liberal cults ideations.
You hate liberals, half the population
You need an asskicking!
Then you'd be less pompous and be a better dad

You hate liberals, half the population
You need an asskicking!
Then you'd be less pompous and be a better dad
I hate liberalism and the vicious lengths liberals go to defend an unworkable ideology.
When I point out the flaws, liberals become vicious, abusive and violent.

You hate half the population, do you not?

You are the hater.

Im a better father than most.
In the top 1% I'd say.
You hate them 1%ers don't you!!

Who is going to give me an ass kicking, Internet tough guy!

I hate liberalism and the vicious lengths liberals go to defend an unworkable ideology.
When I point out the flaws, liberals become vicious, abusive and violent.

You hate half the population, do you not?

You are the hater.

Im a better father than most.
In the top 1% I'd say.
You hate them 1%ers don't you!!

Who is going to give me an ass kicking, Internet tough guy!
I hate no one, hate is the province of simpletons like you
I pity idiots like you

I hate no one, hate is the province of simpletons like you
I pity idiots like you

You pity people to the point of violence?

The lesser people must do as you say or be subjected to" asskickings"!

Sounds like something, this politics by violence.

Something in history?

Back