Vigilance

My God, is this your normal personality or are you fricken drunk.

Thats fucking right.

We are not done being pissed at you idiots for clingging to failed ideas for the sake of........of..........of...... OK tell me why the fuck you guys keep doint this stupid shit?

Get used to it, the number ten can is open and you have finnaly awoken the wrath of a pissed off liberal majority.

You guys just refuse to take any responsibility for all of your fuck ups and try to get us to take the responsibility for them and THEN you insust we make the same damned mistakes you make that fucked us all.

Go Fuck yourselves.

We are pissed and you are toast.

Your welcome now STOP claiming that not doing the bidding of the party out of power is Anti Bi partisan.

Being Bi partisan means the party out of power works with the majority NOT the other way arround.

Thats fucking right.

We are not done being pissed at you idiots for clingging to failed ideas for the sake of........of..........of...... OK tell me why the fuck you guys keep doint this stupid shit?

Get used to it, the number ten can is open and you have finnaly awoken the wrath of a pissed off liberal majority.

You guys just refuse to take any responsibility for all of your fuck ups and try to get us to take the responsibility for them and THEN you insust we make the same damned mistakes you make that fucked us all.

Go Fuck yourselves.

We are pissed and you are toast.

thank you for your gifts in this thread evince. :)

i couldn't have 'said' it better myself

Then shut the fuck up and let the democrats do what they want to.

LOL... well for quite awhile you had 60 Senate votes so you could do whatever the hell you wanted. Yet even with that power all you do is whine about Republicans.

And you still haven't answered what are the failed ideas and what are the successful ideas.

Do you even know?

LOL... well for quite awhile you had 60 Senate votes so you could do whatever the hell you wanted. Yet even with that power all you do is whine about Republicans.

And you still haven't answered what are the failed ideas and what are the successful ideas.

Do you even know?

The 60 votes was really an illusion because we were working with Democrats who weren't actually any more liberal than Republicans like Collins. We definitely did not have complete and total power.

The Republicans would probably would have a similar problem if they ever managed to piece together 60 seats. There's no way you're ever going to get 60 straight conservatives in the senate (and a huge problem with the Republican party in other states is its inability to form coalitions with other ideological strands, only working within the hard right base, while the Democrats are a natural coalition of "anybody but the conservatives").

The 60 votes was really an illusion because we were working with Democrats who weren't actually any more liberal than Republicans like Collins. We definitely did not have complete and total power.

The Republicans would probably would have a similar problem if they ever managed to piece together 60 seats. There's no way you're ever going to get 60 straight conservatives in the senate (and a huge problem with the Republican party in other states is its inability to form coalitions with other ideological strands, only working within the hard right base, while the Democrats are a natural coalition of "anybody but the conservatives").

I agree with you say above. I guess I was responding more to Desh saying the Republicans had 'total or complete control'. They obviously controlled the White House and the House. I think they only had 50 in the Senate at the start of Bush's term and less when Jeffords switched. At their max maybe 53 or 55 Senate seats? So in her lingo if that is total control then 60 in the Senate is much more right?

Back