Violence: An American Tradition (Part 1 of 6): You Tube

Of course I am wrong. I was sued in court for taking someone elses poem and changing 3 words in it. I tried to argue tha it hadn't been copyrighted and therefore no infringement; but the Judge slapped me silly. I should try talking about something I know.

Fixed that for you.

Even Joe says to call some people within the democratic party democrats is an insult to Americans within the democratic party.

Even Joe says to call some people within the democratic party democrats is an insult to Americans within the democratic party.

The very idea that you would bring up the disgraced senator, who darkened a chapter in American History, is beyond the pale. No one cares what he thinks. He is forgotten.

The very idea that you would bring up the disgraced senator, who darkened a chapter in American History, is beyond the pale. No one cares what he thinks. He is forgotten.

He was been hated years ago by liberal/progressive/terrorists.

Just like today, you guys still hate conservative thinking.

Joe McCarthy is hated by a lot of conservatives too. He was on a witch-hunt that ruined lives for no reason.

You're mentally disturbed. There is conservative thinking and then there is the evil that was Joe McCarthy. Seek help.

LOLOLOL. Written by an Uncle Tom, waiting for the crumbs to drop from Massa's table. LOL.
Arguments of this kind focus not on the evidence for a view but on the character of the person advancing it; they seek to discredit positions by discrediting those who hold them. It is always important to attack arguments, rather than arguers, and this is where arguments that commit the ad hominem fallacy fall down.
http://www.logicalfallacies.info/relevance/ad-hominem/

Honey, that might be true, if telling the God's honest truth were ad hominem, which it is not, by any account. Just because you (and your ilk) can't deal with or don't like "the truth", has no bearing on the "truthfulness" of the truth. You're entitled to your own opinion (not to be mistaken for truth) not your own facts.
You see, some of us have shirked and rejected the "slave mentality", having come of age, during the Black Power Movement of the 60's and the 70's. Some of us would rather fight and die, than to go back to what was. The fact that some blacks, still cling to the notion, that they have to be told how to think, they have to assimilate (via subservience, or "talking the talk), does not jive with the essence of the Declaration of Independence, which is life (as I see fit), Liberty (colorless) and the Pursuit of Happiness (defined by me).
Either you support the precepts of the Constitution, or you believe they are only reserved for people who look like you. Which is it?

Last edited:
Honey, that might be true, if telling the God's honest truth were ad hominem, which it is not, by any account. Just because you (and your ilk) can't deal with or don't like "the truth", has no bearing on the "truthfulness" of the truth. You're entitled to your own opinion (not to be mistaken for truth) not your own facts.
You see, some of us have shirked and rejected the "slave mentality", having come of age, during the Black Power Movement of the 60's and the 70's. Some of us would rather fight and die, than to go back to what was. The fact that some blacks, still cling to the notion, that they have to be told how to think, they have to assimilate (via subservience, or "talking the talk), does not jive with the essence of the Declaration of Independence, which is life (as I see fit), Liberty (colorless) and the Pursuit of Happiness (defined by me).
Either you support the precepts of the Constitution, or you believe they are only reserved for people who look like you. Which is it?

The issue here is that the Democrat Party is responsible for ignoring the precepts of the Constitution, specifically with respect to civil rights.

Your thread needed a bump
jail_bars.jpg

Stop trying to use your "white privilige", to keep the black man down.

Fixed that for you

Back