Virginia woman killed in 'grisly mauling' by her dogs, cops say

I will never understand American men calling women cunts, over here males only use that word to diss other men.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Most American woman have decided, collectively, that word gives them ultimate victim status, so they goad men into using it.

Most American woman have decided, collectively, that word gives them ultimate victim status, so they goad men into using it.
Yes I can see that, but to be honest I've only ever heard women call each other that over here. However to be honest it's not a big a deal anymore, after all it's only a word.

Yes I can see that, but to be honest I've only ever heard women call each other that over here. However to be honest it's not a big a deal anymore, after all it's only a word.

We're a lot more stubborn over here. That, and the quest to be garner the most victim points so you can be the top of the pecking order in liberal social circles.

I will never understand American men calling women cunts, over here males only use that word to diss other men.

He and Fowl have personal problems that they just can't get help for. They both have an extreme fondness for that word and a slew of other perverted and vile expressions. It's an illness. You have to forgive them. We have for a very long time.

He and Fowl have personal problems that they just can't get help for. They both have an extreme fondness for that word and a slew of other perverted and vile expressions. It's an illness. You have to forgive them. We have for a very long time.

"We" who the fuck is we?What a toxic cunt!

LOL...the meltdowns continue. And the countdown. Step by step. Inch by inch.
He and Fowl have personal problems that they just can't get help for. They both have an extreme fondness for that word and a slew of other perverted and vile expressions. It's an illness. We forgive them. We have for a very long time. At least they have each other...;)

LOL...the meltdowns continue. And the countdown. Step by step. Inch by inch.
He and Fowl have personal problems that they just can't get help for. They both have an extreme fondness for that word and a slew of other perverted and vile expressions. It's an illness. We forgive them. We have for a very long time. At least they have each other...;)

You're repeating yourself, drunken cunt!lol
Keep posting I'm gathering data!
Good luck with your crusade ,sorry the moderators know your history of a toxic cunt!

Over here, some of those born male believe they can be a female because they think so. If we call one of them a cunt is that outside your understanding or dissing a male?

I guess "forgive" is what she/he calls following me around here making snide comments that everyone ignores. Lol

Says the one that has me on ignore yet responds to others about me. I'm not interested, bitch. You can quit trying to get my attention. Stick with your pussified husband. It's hard to tell something, though, and that's whether you have a bigger pussy or he IS a bigger pussy.

Back