VOTE FOR RETARD OF THE MONTH

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Rank the following nominated quotes on a scale of 1-5.

1 = Mild case of downs
5 = Full Retard

Everything will then be tabulated and a winner will be declared.

Winner is not determined by who has the most quotes of themselves nominated. The winner is determined by the possessor of the highest ranked retarded quote.

Vote will run for 48ish hours.. cause we have to end this sometime.

For ease of calculation, copy the following template and then fill in your scores:

Quote 1:
Quote 2:
Quote 3:
Quote 4:
Quote 5:
Quote 6:
Quote 7:
Quote 8:
Quote 9:
Quote 10:
Quote 11:

See second post for the nominations.

GOOD LUCK RETARDS!!!

Quote 1:

"Right wing terrorists... have no beef with innocent Americans..." - Darth Hussein Omar

---

Quote 2:

if you hate government than you hate this country.

the founders designed government anew and Americans love what they were given,

evil fucking traitors from within hate government and want to kill it.

you are one

---

Quote 3:

Once people get into this 'Would you do anything?' mindset, that's when fascism starts to infect the society.

---

Quote 4:

because your opinion is based on fucking lies and hate of anything or anyone who cares about another living thing.

you are a terrible human being

You will be alone all your life

---

Quote 5:

We scare pretty easy. If you're ISIS, you have to look at the national reaction to the attack in CA and feel incredibly powerful, just like OBL likely rejoiced in our reaction to 9/11.

Personally, I feel no different after what happened last week. I obviously hate to see innocent people killed, but there is still a far greater chance that I'd be killed driving to the supermarket, or crushed by furniture.

But I watch TV & listen to the radio, and it seems that my fellow Americans are now terrified beyond belief. What gives on that? Can anyone offer a rational explanation for why that makes sense?

---

Quote 6:

I'm a capitalist you fucking idiot

---

Quote 7:
Do you support Obamacare?
(context: "Equating supporting Obamacare as being mutually exclusive with supporting Capitalism is pretty retarded")

---

Quote 8:
I nominate this one Grind. Equating supporting Obamacare as being mutually exclusive with supporting Capitalism is pretty retarded
(context: mott's nomination of kaz was then re-nominated by kaz, seconded by truthdetector, thirded by super)

---

Quote 9:

It's incredible that when government creates a contrived market, eliminates it's competitors, forces you to play, dictates your choices and funds half the participants, the leftists see "capitalism" in that. It's delusional.

Free markets means consumers and producers have free choices, not one choice dictated by government

---

Quote 10:

Capitalism should be abolished anyway. We need to start rolling out five year plans.

---

Quote 11:

"What's so bad about what Donald Trump said?" - Irish

Quote 1: 2
Quote 2: 4
Quote 3: 1
Quote 4: 2
Quote 5: 1
Quote 6: 3
Quote 7: 2
Quote 8: 2
Quote 9: 1
Quote 10: 3
Quote 11: 3

Quote 1:5 yea right...then why do they kill innocent Americans.
Quote 2:3 Say what?
Quote 3:1 orange.
Quote 4:3 say what?
Quote 5:2 Huh?
Quote 6:4 Yea right. Sure you are.
Quote 7:4 Now that was really retarded
Quote 8:5 Well if Kaz, Turd Deflector and Super Freak agree than it was really retarded.
Quote 9:4 Derp, Derp.
Quote 10:3 Say what?
Quote 11:5 Oh nothing...nothing at all!

wait, I have found something way more important than Retard of the Month........I was browsing Pintrest and there was a recipe for carmelcorn, except instead of popcorn, you use Cheetos.......

Rank the following nominated quotes on a scale of 1-5.

1 = Mild case of downs
5 = Full Retard

Everything will then be tabulated and a winner will be declared.

Winner is not determined by who has the most quotes of themselves nominated. The winner is determined by the possessor of the highest ranked retarded quote.

Vote will run for 48ish hours.. cause we have to end this sometime.

For ease of calculation, copy the following template and then fill in your scores:

Quote 1:
Quote 2:
Quote 3:
Quote 4:
Quote 5:
Quote 6:
Quote 7:
Quote 8:
Quote 9:
Quote 10:
Quote 11:

See second post for the nominations.

GOOD LUCK RETARDS!!!
That's a lot of work, my New Years resolution was to be lazy.

thank you waterbro. you were always there for me when I needed you. You are the wind beneath my wings.

Back