Quote 4: 1<br />
Quote 5: 5<br />
Quote 6: 1<br />
Quote 7: 1<br />
Quote 8: 1<br />
Quote 9: 1<br />
Quote 10: 1<br />
Quote 11: 1</b>

The options were pretty weak. There needs to be some vetting in the nomination process. Some sort of committee maybe? While Mott, Deshtard and Watermark are full on retards, by their typical posting standard their quotes that led to nominations don't stand out as particularly retarded

Taken in context of the timing of the post relative to the muslime attack in San Betnardino, I believe that it isn't even close that Thing1 had the most retarded post of the month.

<b>Quote 1: 1<br />
Quote 2: 1<br />
Quote 3: 1<br />
Quote 4: 1<br />
Quote 5: 5<br />
Quote 6: 1<br />
Quote 7: 1<br />
Quote 8: 1<br />
Quote 9: 1<br />
Quote 10: 1<br />
Quote 11: 1</b>

The options were pretty weak. There needs to be some vetting in the nomination process. Some sort of committee maybe? While Mott, Deshtard and Watermark are full on retards, by their typical posting standard their quotes that led to nominations don't stand out as particularly retarded

Taken in context of the timing of the post relative to the muslime attack in San Betnardino, I believe that it isn't even close that Thing1 had the most retarded post of the month.

sadly, it was mostly retards nominating retards. so this is what we got :/

As of this moment Darth Omar (#1) has a slight lead over Desh (#2) who is tied with Watermark (#10) and Irish (#11) for second place.

Go Watermark! I'm pulling for you cuz!!:)

Rank the following nominated quotes on a scale of 1-5.

1 = Mild case of downs
5 = Full Retard

Everything will then be tabulated and a winner will be declared.

Winner is not determined by who has the most quotes of themselves nominated. The winner is determined by the possessor of the highest ranked retarded quote.

Vote will run for 48ish hours.. cause we have to end this sometime.

For ease of calculation, copy the following template and then fill in your scores:

Quote 1: 5
Quote 2: 5
Quote 3: 1
Quote 4: 1
Quote 5: 3
Quote 6: 2
Quote 7: 1
Quote 8: 2
Quote 9: 1
Quote 10: 4
Quote 11: 5

See second post for the nominations.