VOTE FOR RETARD OF THE MONTH

Jeebus Damo. You're as retarded as Rune. Didn't you read Grind post? The scoring is from 1 to 5. There is no zero score.

I'm just amazed that some of you retards haven't managed to poke your own eyes out trying to score this!!!
It's called an undervote and it does not disqualify a ballot. Jeebus. You don't know crap about elections.

It's called an undervote and it does not disqualify a ballot. Jeebus. You don't know crap about elections.
That's just retarded. You can't have one set of rules for Damo and one for everyone else. It F's up the voting! Next time you need to vote with a plastic spoon so you don't poke your own eye out by accident!

Where's my "I voted" sticker?

Vote2.png

That's just retarded. You can't have one set of rules for Damo and one for everyone else. It F's up the voting! Next time you need to vote with a plastic spoon so you don't poke your own eye out by accident!

It's how ballots are cast, often people do not want to vote for one of the choices so they opt to not vote for that portion on the ballot, it is called an undervote and as I stated it does not disqualify the ballot.

It's not a new thing or a "change", though I know that is scary to you.

I didn't choose to vote for that one. That is all.

Damo's 0's should be interpreted as 1's. It's a 1 to 5 scale. Giving Damo the right to cast 0's when none of the rest of us did because we followed the scale gives him an unfair advantage. It's like allowing someone to cast a 6.

I recast my vote:

Quote 1: 30
Quote 2: 4
Quote 3: 8
Quote 4: Blue
Quote 5: -1
Quote 6: 2
Quote 7: 0
Quote 8: -10
Quote 9: 7
Quote 10: 1 million
Quote 11: A lot

The current system is essentially equivalent to voting on a 0-4 scale. What Damo's essentially done is cast a few -1's. It's obviously not fair.

The current system is essentially equivalent to voting on a 0-4 scale. What Damo's essentially done is cast a few -1's. It's obviously not fair.
He only scored one vote 0.

Let's look at this objectively. On the one hand giving a score of zero, when the rules clearly state that scoring is based on a 1-5 scale, is pretty retarded.

On the other hand he put you into the lead for retard of the month.

gotcha, like the people who couldn't follow a line from the name to the right box to punch? Then they couldn't punch it right?
No...those people are definitely retarded...but only mildly so. If they were seriously retarded they would have punched their own eye out.

Back