VOTE FOR RETARD OF THE MONTH

The rules are a clever way to ensure that stupid people don't decide who has the most stupid quote since obviously stupid people shouldn't be the ones deciding that. Make sense now?

Quick you stilk have a chance .

Hmm. It does seem like the desiccation from the sun would save money on preparing the body. you might be onto something...
When I retire, and before I start dribbling on my shoes, I'd like to live as an expat for a few years. Right now I have four foreign countries I'm considering. The Mediterranean coast of Spain. The Visaya region of the Philippines. The Pacific coast of Costa Rica or the Gulf Coast of Texas. Don't know if I can deal with the culture shock of Texas though.

Quote 1: 2 (m'eh)
Quote 2: 4
Quote 3: 3 (what?)
Quote 4: 3 (fortune cookie)
Quote 5: 2
Quote 6: 3
Quote 7: 1
Quote 8: 4
Quote 9: 0
Quote 10: 5 (winner winner chicken dinner)
Quote 11: 2

When I retire, and before I start dribbling on my shoes, I'd like to live as an expat for a few years. Right now I have four foreign countries I'm considering. The Mediterranean coast of Spain. The Visaya region of the Philippines. The Pacific coast of Costa Rica or the Gulf Coast of Texas. Don't know if I can deal with the culture shock of Texas though.
Come to Texas, I'll take you and your wife to dinner!

Spain is full of ex-pat Brits, do you think you could handle that?

Quote 1: 2 (m'eh)
Quote 2: 4
Quote 3: 3 (what?)
Quote 4: 3 (fortune cookie)
Quote 5: 2
Quote 6: 3
Quote 7: 1
Quote 8: 4
Quote 9: 0
Quote 10: 5 (winner winner chicken dinner)
Quote 11: 2
Jeebus Damo. You're as retarded as Rune. Didn't you read Grind post? The scoring is from 1 to 5. There is no zero score.

I'm just amazed that some of you retards haven't managed to poke your own eyes out trying to score this!!!

Back