VP Debate Dominated by Vance - Not Even Close

2016. Where the fuck were you?

Portland.

p04fyrdc.jpg
RTX2TBD3-e1478986895813.jpg

NYC
In his defense he is a Democrat and they have to ignore lot.

Says a white person, who soon will have a bi racial negro's at his family's next BBQ...cause the only thing white women seem to get enough of, IS WHITE MEN....lol
Funny, the majority of the time a Black man gets successful they marry a White woman. Apparently they don't even like Black women.

Which white person? You do the googling, cause I'm not. The man killed a white guy claiming self defense when in fact he showed up to show out. Now do yourself a favor and get off the sheep love.
Rittenhouse discharged his weapon randomly into a BLM loving crowd and low and behold he hit pedophiles and felons.

What are the odds? :ROFLMAO:

Funny, the majority of the time a Black man gets successful they marry a White woman. Apparently they don't even like Black women.
Watch a few Kevin Samuels videos and you will clearly understand why.

These raptor clawed pigs are delusional as hell.

Which white person? You do the googling, cause I'm not. The man killed a white guy claiming self defense when in fact he showed up to show out. Now do yourself a favor and get off the sheep love.
Rittenhouse was never convicted of murder. So he isn't a murder. Do yourself a favor and put the Twinkies down and get off your fat ass and get some exercise.

Watch a few Kevin Samuels videos and you will clearly understand why.

These raptor clawed pigs are delusional as hell.
Which ones? You do know the negro is DEAD, yes? Ya see you can't spew all that vile anti bw smoke and expect the man upstairs to keep you around for long....LOL. But as a woman of color, I got no love for these MY LITTLE PONY disgusting looking black mops with weaves dragging the dirt, lashes looking vampires with BBL's, I mean these bitches are a hot mess, so I can't go there against you, I can't...like I said, I'm a equal opportunity hater and on this one, HOSS, you got me...LOL,,,,But to you, how does it feel, knowing a negro on a bike with one good tire, pants saggin from his ass, revealing stanky panties, with one gold tooth in his mouth, on parole with 6 baby mamma's especially in the south, has a better chance at a Barbie doll, than a corn fed, blue eyed Tesla owning Harvard educated white boy?? I'll wait....LOL

Rittenhouse was never convicted of murder. So he isn't a murder. Do yourself a favor and put the Twinkies down and get off your fat ass and get some exercise.
WOW, how you know I was fat??? LOL....my knees got me on this computer, but I got surgery coming up and its dueces to the web. Listen, the fat soft puffy white ass boy is a murderer just as OJ was a murderer. Who I have no doubt now that he's passed on, is now paying the price in hell for his sin, Kyle will also.

Trump set the table for his followers, Telling the truth is a nuisance that should be avoided. Lying,(creating your own reality) is fair. Trump is the worst liar in American political history. He never stops. It is what he calls winning and I am tired of it. His craziness wrecked people's lives like Pence, Cheney , capitol guards, and everyone who was on his staff.

Which ones? You do know the negro is DEAD, yes? Ya see you can't spew all that vile anti bw smoke and expect the man upstairs to keep you around for long....LOL. But as a woman of color, I got no love for these MY LITTLE PONY disgusting looking black mops with weaves dragging the dirt, lashes looking vampires with BBL's, I mean these bitches are a hot mess, so I can't go there against you, I can't...like I said, I'm a equal opportunity hater and on this one, HOSS, you got me...LOL,,,,But to you, how does it feel, knowing a negro on a bike with one good tire, pants saggin from his ass, revealing stanky panties, with one gold tooth in his mouth, on parole with 6 baby mamma's especially in the south, has a better chance at a Barbie doll, than a corn fed, blue eyed Tesla owning Harvard educated white boy?? I'll wait....LOL
Some girls don't like boys like me, ah but some girls do. And I only have one dick and it takes the balls a bit to refill so there's plenty to go around. Not going to deny the brothers their Barbie cum dumpsters. That's what god put those bimbos on the planet for.

At least Barbie knows up front she ain't getting any child support. Oh wait maybe not, she's that fucking dumb. :LOL:

Some girls don't like boys like me, ah but some girls do. And I only have one dick and it takes the balls a bit to refill so there's plenty to go around. Not going to deny the brothers their Barbie cum dumpsters. That's what god put those bimbos on the planet for.

At least Barbie knows up front she ain't getting any child support. Oh wait maybe not, she's that fucking dumb. :LOL:
Bottom line I could give a rats fuck on who's swapping dick juice for fish nuggets, but nobody should be calling out these pathetic fucked up black chics being replaced by equally pathetic ignorant white mops, who have CHOICES and know how fucked up negro men are, is all I'm saying.

Bottom line I could give a rats fuck on who's swapping dick juice for fish nuggets, but nobody should be calling out these pathetic fucked up black chics being replaced by equally pathetic ignorant white mops, who have CHOICES and know how fucked up negro men are, is all I'm saying.
I hear you. They all have a ton of choices until they hit the wall. Trouble with the wall is it comes a calling long before they understand that's where they're at.

I married a couple of those worthless snags when I was younger but finally wised up.

16 years and counting with my traditional values Asian wife. She's like a time capsule of my grandma. But she has put on weight over the years and giving birth. She's up to 105 now at 45 years old.

Western women of all races are a delusional mind fuck that will leave you hollowed out if you let them. My advice to younger dudes is if you want a family of your own that endures, get yourself a passport first.

Walz lied about Tiananmen Square, about his retirement rank, about why he left the NG, he is repeated liar and fabricator.
Well, to be fair his great "leadership" example thinks his uncle was eaten by cannibals, has implied his son died in Iraq, tells stories about the "great kitchen fire of nineteen dickety threeve" which took both his cat and wife and believes he can beat you, yes you personally, in a pushup contest, he grew up in a black church in a Puerto Rican neighborhood where nobody could "go into" a 7 Eleven without an "Indian" accent... rejected the Naval Academy even though they never sent him an acceptance letter and he never applied.... the most interesting men in the world are Walz and Biden.

I hear you. They all have a ton of choices until they hit the wall. Trouble with the wall is it comes a calling long before they understand that's where they're at.

I married a couple of those worthless snags when I was younger but finally wised up.

16 years and counting with my traditional values Asian wife. She's like a time capsule of my grandma. But she has put on weight over the years and giving birth. She's up to 105 now at 45 years old.

Western women of all races are a delusional mind fuck that will leave you hollowed out if you let them. My advice to younger dudes is if you want a family of your own that endures, get yourself a passport first.
I would bet my last dollar, your Asian wife is Pilipino, childless and younger than you. I use to work with these postage stamp greedy bitches who are married to these old white men, who's retired and used all his green stamps to buy a Asian bitch that was on sale....LOL The stories I could tell you losers....but carry on....LOL

I would bet my last dollar, your Asian wife is Pilipino, childless and younger than you. I use to work with these postage stamp greedy bitches who are married to these old white men, who's retired and used all his green stamps to buy a Asian bitch that was on sale....LOL The stories I could tell you losers....but carry on....LOL
16 years doesn't lie. She could have bolted a decade ago when she got her citizenship but is raising a family instead. It's called valuing family something lost in our feminist culture.

Not just childless but a virgin. Her body count is me.

If she's a gold digger that's fine. She's earned the gold. Call her a mail order bride I don't care. Thankful I can afford the postage.

Just because decent men don't want your ass shouldn't make you so bitter. The world got smaller and the value of the spawned out entitled American bitch and her baggage along with it.

Oh no. Someone said something negative about a white guy. I'm shocked. (Did I keep a straight face? Was I good that time or was it obvious?)

16 years doesn't lie. She could have bolted a decade ago when she got her citizenship but is raising a family instead. It's called valuing family something lost in our feminist culture.

Not just childless but a virgin. Her body count is me.

If she's a gold digger that's fine. She's earned the gold. Call her a mail order bride I don't care. Thankful I can afford the postage.

Just because decent men don't want your ass shouldn't make you so bitter. The world got smaller and the value of the spawned out entitled American bitch and her baggage along with it.
Chill the fuck out Joe, bitterness is the last thing on my mind, dude....I could care less one more time, on who's fuckin who. News Flash, my dearly beloved of 38 YEARS DIED NOV. 7, 2023, May he rest in peace...I got no issues with anybody finding love in this world, not at all, because I found it myself, Joey!!

Reactions: Joe
Chill the fuck out Joe, bitterness is the last thing on my mind, dude....I could care less one more time, on who's fuckin who.
Hmm this sure sends a different message:

"I use to work with these postage stamp greedy bitches who are married to these old white men, who's retired and used all his green stamps to buy a Asian bitch that was on sale....LOL The stories I could tell you losers."

At any rate I'm sorry for your loss. May your heart recover as much as possible. Shit's always going to hurt.

Back