Wake Up, America

So if you can't beat em, join em? Is that buddhism?
This has to be your most inane statement ever. I simply point out a fact to you and you assume I say to "join them"? That is preposterous on its face, a pretend "smart" comment when you are at a loss for words.

So far you give bumpersticker responses and wishes to "return" to what never was. You need something new, people have been saying for how many centuries how we need to return to the past morality system? It simply doesn't work.

One of the first signs of insanity is to continue doing the same thing over and over, yet you expect different results from the action....

Almost every terrorists believes himself to be doing "God's Work". This would mean those people intent on "doing good" might be a bit off target.

From the idiot blowing up abortion clinics, to the idiot burning down ski resort restaurants or booby-trapping trees and everybody in between, like the Muslim intent on reaching Heaven and his 72 wenches, or whatever they've been promised...

They are all "doing good" in their minds.

Almost every terrorists believes himself to be doing "God's Work". This would mean those people intent on "doing good" might be a bit off target.

From the idiot blowing up abortion clinics, to the idiot burning down ski resort restaurants or booby-trapping trees and everybody in between, like the Muslim intent on reaching Heaven and his 72 wenches, or whatever they've been promised...

They are all "doing good" in their minds.

Ohh ok , yes I agree with that.
yep one guys sin is another ones goal.

This has to be your most inane statement ever. I simply point out a fact to you and you assume I say to "join them"? That is preposterous on its face, a pretend "smart" comment when you are at a loss for words.

So far you give bumpersticker responses and wishes to "return" to what never was. You need something new, people have been saying for how many centuries how we need to return to the past morality system? It simply doesn't work.

One of the first signs of insanity is to continue doing the same thing over and over, yet you expect different results from the action....

No, i busted you wide open. You're attempting to use a fact (they haven't been stopped) into a conclusion that doesn't follow (they can't be stopped). It's defeatism, wrapped in condescension with a character aspersion bow on the top.

Im not advocating a return to something that never was. We were free. Im advocating that the new world order goons be stopped dead in their tracks.

Why can't you take the right side on this issue? You're full of suggestions for personal escape, so you know something isn't right. Why can't you advocate saving humanity as a whole from this totalitarianism?
Why do you follow satan?

Last edited:
No, i busted you wide open. You're attempting to use a fact (they haven't been stopped) into a conclusion that doesn't follow (they can't be stopped). It's defeatism, wrapped in condescension with a character aspersion bow on the top.

Im not advocating a return to something that never was. We were free. Im advocating that the new world order goons be stopped dead in their tracks.

Why can't you take the right side on this issue? You're full of suggestions for personal escape, so you know something isn't right. Why can't you advocate saving humanity as a whole from this totalitarianism?
Why do you follow satan?
No, I use the fact that the results have never even gotten your side closer to what you want, and that in fact they have progressed their ideation right along with your action to "stop" them. Yet you continue the exact same path and expect a different result.

You blew nothing open except your own desire to make other suddenly follow your own lead. This is the path to the exact same thing they do...

Anyway, wasting your time on the "age old" response that has effected nothing of what you want is what I was pointing to. Yet you continue on this same exact path that others have trod. Have you ever thought of taking the path less traveled by? Maybe trying something different to get a different result?

No, I use the fact that the results have never even gotten your side closer to what you want, and that in fact they have progressed their ideation right along with your action to "stop" them. Yet you continue the exact same path and expect a different result.

You blew nothing open except your own desire to make other suddenly follow your own lead. This is the path to the exact same thing they do...

Anyway, wasting your time on the "age old" response that has effected nothing of what you want is what I was pointing to. Yet you continue on this same exact path that others have trod. Have you ever thought of taking the path less traveled by? Maybe trying something different to get a different result?

You mean like 'freedom through slavery'? how Ingsoc of you.

You mean like 'freedom through slavery'? how Ingsoc of you.
I never stated that either. I said, "Change your tactic, this one isn't working!"

You say, "I can't because that would be (fill in bumpersticker crap here that doesn't fit what I said)!"

I say, "Look, people who believe as you do have been doing the same thing for centuries now and it hasn't worked even one iota. In order to get a different result you need to change your tactics."

You say, "That means you want to enhance slavery!"

I say, "No, it means that I think your tactics are negating any reality that you have to offer by turning off people who might agree."

You say, "(Insert bumpersticker here) is what you mean!"

And so forth.

You are obstinate and deliberately missing the point of the post because you want to deny that any change in yourself might be necessary. The rest of the world must believe and act as you do and no compromise or change of tactic can be necessary.

Keep it up! It has worked so well for you in the past.

there will probably be a con upsurge against china now. They passed a law ending preferiential tax rates for foregn companies. All 25% now.

They also passed some kind of property rights law.
They are moving in the right direction.

I never stated that either. I said, "Change your tactic, this one isn't working!"

You say, "I can't because that would be (fill in bumpersticker crap here that doesn't fit what I said)!"

I say, "Look, people who believe as you do have been doing the same thing for centuries now and it hasn't worked even one iota. In order to get a different result you need to change your tactics."

You say, "That means you want to enhance slavery!"

I say, "No, it means that I think your tactics are negating any reality that you have to offer by turning off people who might agree."

You say, "(Insert bumpersticker here) is what you mean!"

And so forth.

You are obstinate and deliberately missing the point of the post because you want to deny that any change in yourself might be necessary. The rest of the world must believe and act as you do and no compromise or change of tactic can be necessary.

Keep it up! It has worked so well for you in the past.

I fully reject your assessment of me and my tactics. You're a new world order suckup who hates discussion of the truth. Refraining from truthful discussion and analysis is your agenda, not mine. I will be here calling the globalist fascists to the carpet until they come cap my ass. There's no better way to go down.

Shit, Damo are you "capping" people's asses for stuff they post here?

You know, you might have said so before I got into that discussion with you on the abortion thread.

Back