Wake Up, America

Nationalism is often a part of fascism, but it can sometimes take on an internationalist flavor, as we see with the present crop of internationalist fascists, who are telling us whatever is good for the corporate bottom line is automatically good for all people of the world.

They are internationalist fascists, and even if you say that's the wrong term, that doesn't negate their existence or their agenda.

Again for the hard headed... Fascists are NATIONALISTS! They can't be the opposite of what they are and still be Fascists! That makes no sense! Of course, what else is new here? "International Fascism" is an oxymoron, you moron! It's like saying "Commie Capitalists" or "Humanitarian Terrorists!"

I haven't admitted anything. I have given advice on how you could actually get people to listen to you. You choose not to follow advice on presentation. :dunno:

No skin off my nose.

You came up with a new term for them. that admits their existence, unless you name things that don't exist. Isn't there a term for that?:pke:

extranomiatic confabulation?

You came up with a new term for them. that admits their existence, unless you name things that don't exist. Isn't there a term for that?:pke:

extranomiatic confabulation?
I was hoping you'd pick it up and it would spread, just for my own entertainment. Sarcasm is hard to determine while on the interwebs...

I think that there is a group that works to create a more united world. I think they are relatively harmless as there is no way that it will be created for centuries at the very least. They have progressed their ideas rather well considering all the paranoia that goes along with those that are against them. I think it actually ends up helping them because people just end up laughing and calling those who oppose them "lunatics" or "tin-foil hat" people.

I think if you want to stop them you should work at it a different direction as the current one has not worked.

All of those things I think.

I do not think that these people are "fascists", I think that they methodically and carefully work towards democratizing the world so as to unite it. There are those that work towards a more direct approach but it always seems to end up with a war that is unsupported...

Therefore if you want the rest of the nation to become more nationalistic and to support the continued borders, etc. I think you should use a different tactic. It will, in the end, be far better and more successful than what hasn't worked for you for time immemorial.

Attempting to convince people that "they" are out to get them only provokes mockery, and promotes their side of things as they seem so much more reasonable than you.

I was hoping you'd pick it up and it would spread, just for my own entertainment. Sarcasm is hard to determine while on the interwebs...

I think that there is a group that works to create a more united world. I think they are relatively harmless as there is no way that it will be created for centuries at the very least. They have progressed their ideas rather well considering all the paranoia that goes along with those that are against them. I think it actually ends up helping them because people just end up laughing and calling those who oppose them "lunatics" or "tin-foil hat" people.

I think if you want to stop them you should work at it a different direction as the current one has not worked.

All of those things I think.

I do not think that these people are "fascists", I think that they methodically and carefully work towards democratizing the world so as to unite it. There are those that work towards a more direct approach but it always seems to end up with a war that is unsupported...

Therefore if you want the rest of the nation to become more nationalistic and to support the continued borders, etc. I think you should use a different tactic. It will, in the end, be far better and more successful than what hasn't worked for you for time immemorial.

Attempting to convince people that "they" are out to get them only provokes mockery, and promotes their side of things as they seem so much more reasonable than you.

They are fascists. they believe in the unification of state and corporate power, and the reduction of the standards of living and opportunities all around the world after they consolidate their power in "the final merger".

What is the inherent value of a "united world" if we accept all forms of slavery and horrors in the new common world morality? There's no plan to "reduce slavery in china at a later date". That's a lie.

I have no doubt they're using democracy to assist them in achieving their goals. What is unique about the west is the empowerment of the individual and the constitutional protection of individuals. Democracy is no guarantee of freedom, as people can be convinced that tyranny is best.

I would actually prefer a dictatorship of freedom to a democratic fascism.

I have no doubt they're using democracy to assist them in achieving their goals.

LMAO... Do you even know how utterly foolish you sound? Democracy is a system of government where the PEOPLE decide what to do! How the fuck are they going to implement this Grande Plan by allowing people to freely vote and have a political voice in government? I don't get it! Hell, I guess we would all just be better off with an iron-fisted dictator like Hitler to keep us protected from those mean old Democratizers! Huh?

I would actually prefer a dictatorship of freedom to a democratic fascism.

Aren't those sort of oxygen morons ?
Or was that Oxycotin's ?

I have no doubt they're using democracy to assist them in achieving their goals.

LMAO... Do you even know how utterly foolish you sound? Democracy is a system of government where the PEOPLE decide what to do! How the fuck are they going to implement this Grande Plan by allowing people to freely vote and have a political voice in government? I don't get it! Hell, I guess we would all just be better off with an iron-fisted dictator like Hitler to keep us protected from those mean old Democratizers! Huh?

Democracy doesn't guarantee freedom. People can be convinced to vote away their freedom, or the majority can agree to enslave a minority. Majority rule makes neither of those outcomes moral.

Plus, our democracy doesn't equate to real control for the people. Wer're to choose between two candidates, both of whom are bought and paid for by the same military industrial complex, who do exactly as they please once in office.

Democracy doesn't guarantee freedom. People can be convinced to vote away their freedom, or the majority can agree to enslave a minority. Majority rule makes neither of those outcomes moral.

Plus, our democracy doesn't equate to real control for the people. Wer're to choose between two candidates, both of whom are bought and paid for by the same military industrial complex, who do exactly as they please once in office.
Which was the reason the founders protected us with a constitutional republic rather than pure democracy. A pure democracy is simply the tyranny of the majority.

In all cases of government some freedoms are given to the state. In a constitutional republic they are enumerated and limited.

Which was the reason the founders protected us with a constitutional republic rather than pure democracy. A pure democracy is simply the tyranny of the majority.

In all cases of government some freedoms are given to the state. In a constitutional republic they are enumerated and limited.

But like you said, they're spreading democracy, not constitutional republicanism with a focus on limited government authority and explicitly enumerated and irrevocable protections on individual freedoms.

But like you said, they're spreading democracy, not constitutional republicanism with a focus on limited government authority and explicitly enumerated and irrevocable protections on individual freedoms.
I said they were trying, and that each time they tried again they made fools of themselves, like in Viet Nam.

They're not trying to do something "good". They're only interested in perpetuating their own power.
Whatever. In every case "they" have tried "they"'ve gotten the same result.

Which is thousands of times more successful than their opposition, but still can't exactly be called success. At least "they" seem reasonable, while their opposition seems comical.

quite right Damo, however our current form of government has gone the other way and is now largely controlled by the powerful minority. for the main reason Asshat described above. We only get the candidates to vote on theat the controlling minority want us to vote for.
Well on a federal level anyway.

quite right Damo, however our current form of government has gone the other way and is now largely controlled by the powerful minority. for the main reason Asshat described above. We only get the candidates to vote on theat the controlling minority want us to vote for.
Well on a federal level anyway.
And I have given how to make that "controlling minority" powerless, but all I have gotten is excuses of why people won't vote their stocks. So...

We have the following positions expressed in this particular thread:

1. That "they" are taking over the world.
2. That the only way to fight "them" is to seem emotive and crazy, any other option is somehow "joining" them.
3. That seeming rational when speaking of such things would promote the opposition to "them" far more than seeming crazy and emotive.
4. That it is necessary to be emotive because otherwise you are "they"...

So forth...

If you want the "tyranny of the minority" to cease you must end coin operated government by taking power back as shareholders in companies. When shares are owned by over half the population, if people wanted it, it would be done.

voting their stocks to control the big guys is a pipe dream Damo, it will not work overall. Who controls most of the stocks ? Many stocks are not even voting shares. You are aware of that are you not ?

voting their stocks to control the big guys is a pipe dream Damo, it will not work overall. Who controls most of the stocks ? Many stocks are not even voting shares. You are aware of that are you not ?
And I have explained how it would and could work, in other threads. And yes, I do know that many are not voting shares. However, in almost every case where they are, most throw their votes in the trash misunderstanding their rights and responsibilities as owners as they look for short-term gain.

I will state it again, If you want to take back control of the government the only way you will get it done is if you vote your stocks. Otherwise you have already given power over to the coin-operated government.

Much of the stock is in 401K's, and I am not sure how that works but I have never gotten anything to vote on shares in my 401K. How does that work anyway ?

Much of the stock is in 401K's, and I am not sure how that works but I have never gotten anything to vote on shares in my 401K. How does that work anyway ?
They'll usually send you a vote in the mail if you own the stock directly.

However, some 401K managers will vote for you if you do not select to vote your own stock. You'll get one notification of votes coming up in your reports, and if you want to vote your stock you must "opt-in".

Hmm, never got one of those.....
I do get them on stocks I have owned outside of my 401K though.

And do usually vote my shares.

Back