Wal Mart War

These posts prove the point that libs are elitist and look down on poor people. LadyT, US, and others find wal mart to be for riff raff. What exactly is riff raff? POOR PEOPLE!

Those dirty nasty people, living in trailers and shopping at Wal mart, you are so much better than they are.

Since Sam Walton died, All wally worlds have diminished somewhat and apparently some have diminished greatly.

These posts prove the point that libs are elitist and look down on poor people. LadyT, US, and others find wal mart to be for riff raff. What exactly is riff raff? POOR PEOPLE!

I guess you didn't actually read my posts jake ? I guess you need to put on your Jake Brake :)

Actually you dip$hit, USC says he likes to shop at walmart, I never referred to Walmart shoppers as "poor" or "riff-raff" and the only person to comment on their social status was BF a self-proclaimed economic conservative.

Keep up.

Yes but I'm not a "lib" so I guess your theory doesn't work. Maybe if you had better theories you wouldn't be poor white trash riff raff.

Maybe I shouldn't have included US, but the fact remains most liberal think of Wal mart shoppers as riff raff. Just look at any of the posts about Wal mart and you will see what I mean.

Maybe I shouldn't have included US, but the fact remains most liberal think of Wal mart shoppers as riff raff. Just look at any of the posts about Wal mart and you will see what I mean.

What "liberals" have said this?

I think you have got the cows on the wrong side of the fence on this one.

Back