War of the Worlds

What would you do, if the Earth was invaded by aliens

• Total voters

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Just finished watching War of the Worlds, Starring Tom Cruise, and was just wondering; what would you personally do, if there was an alien invasion?

Now I'm not going to ban anyone and please don't post what OTHER people might do; but instead, what would you personally do if there was an alien invasion.

Just curious.

I was actually pretty disappointed with that movie. Anyway, you've got to try and take as many of them down as you possibly can, on general principle...

And yet, YOU responded. :D

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Yes, to your childishness and douchebaggery, not to your cartoon world idiot question.
Tell me, if you had just watched Jack in the Bean-stock, would you be posing thread questions about magic beans and giants?

Yes, to your childishness and douchebaggery, not to your cartoon world idiot question.
Tell me, if you had just watched Jack in the Bean-stock, would you be posing thread questions about magic beans and giants?

Why??

Were you told that the story of Jack AND the Beanstalk were true?? :dunno:

"...Jack in the Bean-stock..."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I was actually pretty disappointed with that movie. Anyway, you've got to try and take as many of them down as you possibly can, on general principle...

You are a real pussy. I swear to God, there isn't a bigger pussy than you in this forum.

All you ever think about is having fun .. you puzzwuz. You're a disgrace and somebody needs to renovate your punk fun front gate.

You are a real pussy. I swear to God, there isn't a bigger pussy than you in this forum.

All you ever think about is having fun .. you puzzwuz. You're a disgrace and somebody needs to renovate your punk fun front gate.

If you think fighting a last-ditch effort against a vastly better-equipped enemy that promises to bring about an end to humanity is "having fun," then you need to tone down your lifestyle a bit. Perhaps participating in fewer Civil War reenactments would be a good place to start.

Back