War of the Worlds

What would you do, if the Earth was invaded by aliens

• Total voters
Here's another puzzwuz .. his forum pal and his political ally.

A huge segment of males in this country are nothing but pussies. Clint Eastwood is absolutely right about this bunch.

You are the biggest pussy that has ever inhabited this forum, and it has been dragged around by the likes of Legion Fag, Canadian Child, and Cypress.

You are the biggest pussy that has ever inhabited this forum, and it has been dragged around by the likes of Legion Fag, Canadian Child, and Cypress.

I have dismantled the thee dee friends page. It is no longer operating. I'm in charge now.

Pussies on one side ... american patriots both men and women on the other

If you think fighting a last-ditch effort against a vastly better-equipped enemy that promises to bring about an end to humanity is "having fun," then you need to tone down your lifestyle a bit. Perhaps participating in fewer Civil War reenactments would be a good place to start.

There is a real war of the worlds going on .. not a Hollywood fantasy of space creatures invading the earth. An invasion into my country of aliens and their cultures against my country and it's culture is the real version.

Thee dee is too much of a pussy to oppose it because he's afraid of being politically incorrect and called a racist if he tried. He's a puzz whad. So is Leon a puzz whad.

My friends page that replaced thee dee's friends page requires men and women of courage who are willing to do everything necessary to kick these illegal invading aliens out of our country.

Thee dee is a puzz whad as is all his forum associates. And all thee dee wants to do is have fun.

There is a real war of the worlds going on .. not a Hollywood fantasy of space creatures invading the earth. An invasion into my country of aliens and their cultures against my country and it's culture is the real version.

Thee dee is too much of a pussy to oppose it because he's afraid of being politically incorrect and called a racist if he tried. He's a puzz whad. So is Leon a puzz whad.

My friends page that replaced thee dee's friends page requires men and women of courage who are willing to do everything necessary to kick these illegal invading aliens out of our country.

Thee dee is a puzz whad as is all his forum associates. And all thee dee wants to do is have fun.

This is not your country, southern boy. You can sit back and watch Americans decide how to handle their own policies. All you have to do is drink your daily regiment of Bud Light, blow some stuff up in your back yard, and try not to beat the wife around too much.

If you think fighting a last-ditch effort against a vastly better-equipped enemy that promises to bring about an end to humanity is "having fun," then you need to tone down your lifestyle a bit. Perhaps participating in fewer Civil War reenactments would be a good place to start.

Since the thread is denigrating from it's original intent, I may ask for it to be closed.

I do believe though that at least 50%+ of the US population would resist an invasion.
I haven't a clue what the rest of the world may or might do.

Since the thread is denigrating from it's original intent, I may ask for it to be closed.

I do believe though that at least 50%+ of the US population would resist an invasion.

I think a really good Hollywood depiction of recent years was Patrick Dempsey's character in Transformers 3, where he was in collusion with the Autobots to preserve his family's wealth, and because he believed their victory was inevitable.

It's such a shame that something as simple as this topic; can't be explored, without trolls trying to shit all over it. :palm:

ea48ce829c89fc0156c045301eeee984.jpg

Build a wall douche bag.

I think a really good Hollywood depiction of recent years was Patrick Dempsey's character in Transformers 3, where he was in collusion with the Autobots to preserve his family's wealth, and because he believed their victory was inevitable.

Thee dee the puzz whad having more fun again. All thee dee ever thinks about is having fun.

Whata pussy.

Retarded rant .

Thee dee the puzz whad having more fun again. All thee dee ever thinks about is having fun.

Whata pussy.

All Philly Cheesesteak ever thinks of is committing treason against America. USF, you should consider banning this faggot from all of your future threads (or at least your pop culture related ones). He even thinks that pussy is bad like so many of his boyfriends.

Here's thee dee's puzz whad buddy back again. Another pussy.

The sissyfication of American males are on display here on this thread.

They're all scared to death of being called racists if they kick out all the invading aliens so they talk about a movie. with fantasy aliens.

Here's thee dee's puzz whad buddy back again. Another pussy.

The sissyfication of American males are on display here on this thread.

They're all scared to death of being called racists if they kick out all the invading aliens so they talk about a movie. with fantasy aliens.

USF, are you afraid of being called a racist? Is that why you started this horrible distraction of a thread? Philly Cheesesteak is busy displaying his sissification of un-American males right in the middle of our discussion.

All Philly Cheesesteak ever thinks of is committing treason against America. USF, you should consider banning this faggot from all of your future threads (or at least your pop culture related ones). He even thinks that pussy is bad like so many of his boyfriends.

Did the puzzy commit treason at that liberal university he went to where he took English literature and women's studies courses?

The pussy has a friends page .. avoid it unless you want to be a pussy too.

You know what they say about birds of a feather.

This is not your country, southern boy. You can sit back and watch Americans decide how to handle their own policies. All you have to do is drink your daily regiment of Bud Light, blow some stuff up in your back yard, and try not to beat the wife around too much.

Puzz whad thinks I'm a southerner. He's such a pussy, I almost feel sorry for him.

Back