War of the Worlds

What would you do, if the Earth was invaded by aliens

• Total voters
Did the puzzy commit treason at that liberal university he went to where he took English literature and women's studies courses?

The pussy has a friends page .. avoid it unless you want to be a pussy too.

You know what they say about birds of a feather.

More retarded rant.
Lol

USF, are you afraid of being called a racist? Is that why you started this horrible distraction of a thread? Philly Cheesesteak is busy displaying his sissification of un-American males right in the middle of our discussion.

EH - if some idiot wants to call me a racist, it just exposes their stupidity and their own bias.

The thee dee pussies want to kill all the southerners. The southerners? Most of them are in the middle class too. The thee dee pussies ARE killing the southerners along with everybody else in the middle class.

They wont do a thing about the invading aliens .. they're scared to .. because they are all puzz whads .. afraid of being politically incorrect ........ afraid of being called racists.

The aliens are stealing our jobs .. costing us a fortune in taxes .. and destroying our country and the invading aliens know that thee dee and his puzz whad pals wont do a thing to stop them.

The thee dee pussies want to kill all the southerners. The southerners? Most of them are in the middle class too. The thee dee pussies ARE killing the southerners along with everybody else in the middle class.

They wont do a thing about the invading aliens .. they're scared to .. because they are all puzz whads .. afraid of being politically incorrect ........ afraid of being called racists.

The aliens are stealing our jobs .. costing us a fortune in taxes .. and destroying our country and the invading aliens know that thee dee and his puzz whad pals wont do a thing to stop them.

Or I just like these invading aliens more than I do southerners. They are harder working, more consistent in their religion, and so forth.

I like some of his films like the Last Samurai, Eyes Wide Shut, Rain Man, Risky Business and the Colour of Money.

Can't stand him.... I saw the last samurai & it was a good movie, unfortunately it would have been good w/ anyone in that role, & great if it had a good actor..

ComeON, cruz as a samurai?? Didn't he have a wrist watch on in one scene?? :eek:

Or I just like these invading aliens more than I do southerners. They are harder working, more consistent in their religion, and so forth.

I totally agree. If southerners had half the work ethic or devotion to their families that immigrants did, maybe they'd be able to create something resembling a civilized society.

I totally agree. If southerners had half the work ethic or devotion to their families that immigrants did, maybe they'd be able to create something resembling a civilized society.

A Rose by any other color .. pussy Rose .. south hater .. south mind murderer.

A thee dee friends page member.

I liked Chris Farley as a ninja. :cof1:

You are a pussy and anybody on your friends page is also a pussy.

But your friends page has been dismantled .. you little punk .. you are a morally bankrupt puzz whad who is only interested in having fun.

You're disgusting puzz whad. You have 0 morals.

I said your friends page is no longer operating .. you disgusting little puzz whad, mind mass murdering little wuss.

You pick on southerners because southerners are white .. at least the ones you want to kill are and you are PC and scared to death of being non PC.

Whoever befriends your scrawny little ass here is no better than you are. You are the modern feminized male.

I Surrender to Kodos!

361677_735x390.jpeg

so now you right wing fucks hate each other

Back