War on What?

I'd like to see a war on Soccer Moms.

They drive too fast and aggresively, and they're always in some huge Chevy Suburban or Jeep HumVee.

Bascially, they're a public menace.

You forget how many calls per mile they get on their cell phone.

You forget how many calls per mile they get on their cell phone.

Yeah, right, and men are so great, I doubt it! They are still being driven by their penis when they get behind the wheel. All they do is look for girls, and play with their bluetooths. Just this week, some idiot was swerving over into my lane on the LIE, on my way to work, and I looked over, and the reason he is swerving is because he is staring at me and smiling. What do men expect a girl do to, does anyone know? Roll down her window and go "you look interested in me, would you like to pull over and have sex?"

What do men expect a girl do to, does anyone know? Roll down her window and go "you look interested in me, would you like to pull over and have sex?"

Yeah, that would be nice...

Yeah, I was actually thinking about a war on Men with penis-extenders.

You know: the five foot five inch guy, with balding head, who drives some big ass Ford 350 pickup.

Those guys need to have their ass beaten.

What do men expect a girl do to, does anyone know? Roll down her window and go "you look interested in me, would you like to pull over and have sex?"

Yeah, that would be nice...

But it's never happened, am I right? So I guess past performance isn't indicative of future results? Never say die! :)

Yeah, right, and men are so great, I doubt it! They are still being driven by their penis when they get behind the wheel. All they do is look for girls, and play with their bluetooths. Just this week, some idiot was swerving over into my lane on the LIE, on my way to work, and I looked over, and the reason he is swerving is because he is staring at me and smiling. What do men expect a girl do to, does anyone know? Roll down her window and go "you look interested in me, would you like to pull over and have sex?"

Darn! dashing cold water all over our dreams!

and I looked over, and the reason he is swerving is because he is staring at me and smiling. What do men expect a girl do to, does anyone know? Roll down her window and go "you look interested in me, would you like to pull over and have sex?

I never understood this technique. Shall we call it the "leering moron technique"?

It seems stupid, and it would never work.

On the positive side, give us american men some credit for manners and chivalry -- Italian men are masters of the Leering Moron Technique. They're a nightmare. In Italy, women are setting up their own private beaches (no men allowed), because of leering drooling idiot italian men.

and I looked over, and the reason he is swerving is because he is staring at me and smiling. What do men expect a girl do to, does anyone know? Roll down her window and go "you look interested in me, would you like to pull over and have sex?

I never understood this technique. Shall we call it the "leering moron technique"?

It seems stupid, and it would never work.

On the positive side, give us american men some credit for manners and chivalry -- Italian men are masters of the Leering Moron Technique. They're a nightmare. In Italy, women are setting up their own private beaches (no men allowed), because of leering drooling idiot italian men.

Really? It's that bad? I didn't know that, but good for the women for setting up their own beaches then.

Well?

Yeah, I was actually thinking about a war on Men with penis-extenders.

You know: the five foot five inch guy, with balding head, who drives some big ass Ford 350 pickup.

Those guys need to have their ass beaten.
I know a certain madam...

LOL Women do not do this! Sex with strangers, dangerous, not hot, and kinda gross. But, maybe there are like, two or three women who do it, and that's what keeps men trying? I don't know.
I'll have to admit, that when stopped at a light or two I had a hard time appearing to look elsewhere while attempting to catch a glimpse...

I'll have to admit, that when stopped at a light or two I had a hard time appearing to look elsewhere while attempting to catch a glimpse...

That's totally fine, I mean like complete leering and trying to get the girls' attention, to the point that you are not even paying attention to your driving.

Give me a break, English women are picking up strange men on the highways and having sex with them?

Its a national sport....

Dogging is a British euphemism for engaging in sexual acts in a semi-public place (typically a secluded car park or a movie theatre) or watching others doing so. Frequently, there are more than two participants; group sex and sometimes even gang bangs can occur. Observation is encouraged, thus voyeurism and exhibitionism are closely associated with dogging. The two sets of people involved often meet either randomly or (increasingly) arrange to meet-up beforehand over the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogging_(sexual_slang)

Back