War on What?

Give me a break, English women are picking up strange men on the highways and having sex with them?

Its a national sport....

Dogging is a British euphemism for engaging in sexual acts in a semi-public place (typically a secluded car park or a movie theatre) or watching others doing so. Frequently, there are more than two participants; group sex and sometimes even gang bangs can occur. Observation is encouraged, thus voyeurism and exhibitionism are closely associated with dogging. The two sets of people involved often meet either randomly or (increasingly) arrange to meet-up beforehand over the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogging_(sexual_slang)

And they are strangers? Wow, I don't know anybody who does stuff like that. Sounds like it's a kid thing, and dangerous too.

And they are strangers? Wow, I don't know anybody who does stuff like that. Sounds like it's a kid thing, and dangerous too.
Dangerous it is, but it is a kink of some adults. Often they'll even get out of the vehicles and make it even more public.

Dangerous it is, but it is a kink of some adults. Often they'll even get out of the vehicles and make it even more public.

I understand the exhibitionist part, but with strangers, that's kind of surprising. To each their own though. I don't care.

Britts have a lot of class but most of it's low.
The have uber rich and white trash for the most part

Well that's a bit of a generalisation isn't it....

Mostly dogging is done by the middle classes, in their big old landrovers... Brits (not second t please) have just a spread of incomes and morals as the US...

What makes you say that Topspin?

We are no more polarised than the US, probably less so due to our welfare system. We certainly have our ridiculously rich, private equity fund managers, Paul McCartney etc, but we have a good spread in between....

In common with much of Western Europe, Britain has a small proportion of extremes at either end of the wealth spectrum and a massive all encompassing middle-class.

Virtually everyone is middle-class nowadays - one of the boons of living on a vast and readily available supply of credit.

As far as morality goes, any connection with income seems rather trite and baseless.

Well that's a bit of a generalisation isn't it....

Mostly dogging is done by the middle classes, in their big old landrovers... Brits (not second t please) have just a spread of incomes and morals as the US...

Don't take it personally against your country. Topper was on one of his elitist tears yesterday. We're all "trash" of one sort or another.

Don't take it personally against your country. Topper was on one of his elitist tears yesterday. We're all "trash" of one sort or another.

Is he a world famous scientist or great author or something?

What gives him his elite status, is he a money-grubber?

LOL. Money-grubber is the closest answer. He can be infuriating, but, he talks about growing up in less than stellar financial circumstances. Money can be very important to those who do. I don't think he means any harm, however, every once in a while I get the idea he would benefit from a good ass-kicking. ;)

The acquisition of wealth and possessions are such fleeting sources of meaning, once you have acquired, the meaning diminishes and you have to acquire again. You end up like a dog chasing its tail....

apparently he came from poor roots and really hates his past.....Therfore of course he hates all those that are in his past condition....

Poverty did not get worse the population just increased.
in the Applachian area life is much better than before Johnson.
We actually have hospitals within a 45 min drive now.

It was already falling from economic growth and it fell by higher percentages in the years before the war on poverty.

http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=3864

A real unbiased article there. Did the author grow up in applachia ?
I did.....
you can spin statistics any way you want, but I saw the reality.
And yes on the housing projects, you can't make a slik purse from a sows ear.
Many in there a just deadbeats, but not all.
Inner city stuff is very different from rural stuff.

but the rural areas are sliding backwards now with all the semiskilled jobs moving offshore. Wanna rent an empty shoe or bluejean factory ? Plenty around here.

Back