WARNING

Nice. Of course, if what SM was saying about conceiving a boy has any validity, then the sex probably sucks, making the incentive on your part less defined. You might want to just drink some of that porter next time!! :D

Nice. Of course, if what SM was saying about conceiving a boy has any validity, then the sex probably sucks, making the incentive on your part less defined. You might want to just drink some of that porter next time!! :D
Its valid because male sperm swim faster, so if you give them all a longer distance, they will arrive at the destination first. And no, having sex that way doesn't suck...

I had a friend who had his 4th girl a month before my first was born, a boy. This guy was a real "man's man": great athlete, hunter, sports fanatic, dated about a hundred girls in high school and college (they nick-named him "the stabber"), and had been looking forward to passing the torch onto a son. He walks into my office nearly in tears and ax'd me "how did you do it?" I explained it to him. Working her G spot rather than ramming her cervix has its advantages... :)

Its valid because male sperm swim faster, so if you give them all a longer distance, they will arrive at the destination first. And no, having sex that way doesn't suck...

I had a friend who had his 4th girl a month before my first was born, a boy. This guy was a real "man's man": great athlete, hunter, sports fanatic, dated about a hundred girls in high school and college (they nick-named him "the stabber"), and had been looking forward to passing the torch onto a son. He walks into my office nearly in tears and ax'd me "how did you do it?" I explained it to him. Working her G spot rather than ramming her cervix has its advantages... :)
Ahahahaha, I will pass the info along! I can see my son in law blush now!

Back