Was it wrong of the world to ban chemical weapons?

Tired is not an excuse for watching someone steal you neighbors car and not calling the police huh

Tired is not an excuse for walking past and old lady who just fell down in front of you without helping her

Note not ONE of my detractors is willing to say wether Chem weapons were wrongly banned by the ENTIRE WORLD after the horrors of the WWI gasssings?

I've said twice now that they should not be banned because I believe that they would be a deterrent to war. It is people who use terms like "surgical strikes" and "targeted missions" who sanitize the notion of war. People like you who think that dropping bombs on people is not an act of war. People like you who think that you can magically drop your bombs where ever you want and not a single innocent person will be killed. People like you who think that dropping them from 30,000 feet and not putting American boots on the ground doesn't constitute an act of war. Well, you are flat WRONG.

Dropping a bomb on another country is an act of war.

Now don't mistake my position, I am far from anti war. I think we live in a world governed by the use of force and we should be prepared to use it. I don't believe in nation building. I believe in fucking people up. Afghanistan would have been a glass parking lot if I had my way. I believe in inflicting massive casualties civilian and military because I believe that is the biggest deterrent to war.

I believe that Truman's decision to drop the bomb on Japan actually shortened the war and eventually saved lives and was the biggest deterrent to war that you could have.

So to answer your question a THIRD time, the world was wrong to ban chemical weapons, because I think that it makes war more likely

I've said twice now that they should not be banned because I believe that they would be a deterrent to war. It is people who use terms like "surgical strikes" and "targeted missions" who sanitize the notion of war. People like you who think that dropping bombs on people is not an act of war. People like you who think that you can magically drop your bombs where ever you want and not a single innocent person will be killed. People like you who think that dropping them from 30,000 feet and not putting American boots on the ground doesn't constitute an act of war. Well, you are flat WRONG.

Now don't mistake my position, I am far from anti war. I think we live in a world governed by the use of force and we should be prepared to use it. I don't believe in nation building. I believe in fucking people up. Afghanistan would have been a glass parking lot if I had my way. I believe in inflicting massive casualties civilian and military because I believe that is the biggest deterrent to war.
I believe that Truman's decision to drop the bomb on Japan actually shortened the war and eventually saved lives and was the biggest deterrent to war that you could have. So to answer your question a THIRD time, the world was wrong to ban chemical weapons, because I think that it makes war more likely

Desh wants FACTS (i.e. agreement with her), you racist fucking sociopath needledick!

I believe that Truman's decision to drop the bomb on Japan actually shortened the war and eventually saved lives and was the biggest deterrent to war that you could have.

So to answer your question a THIRD time, the world was wrong to ban chemical weapons, because I think that it makes war more likely

thank you for answering.

I must have missed you prior posts if you did indeed answer already.

You have made yourself very clear.

you like chemical weapons being used in the world even in face of the history which is replete with the horrors of them.

You like killing women and children for the actions of a few.

Burt somehow you don't like it when the president is black.

very curious.

well at least you bared your evil soul for all to spit pon.

Piftttttt!

concider you evil ass ciber spit on

Again. Then let them do it. When even Britain won't joyfully bomb brown children with you, you're doing it wrong.

and why did they vote not too?

the same reason you people don't want to inforce international laws>

the people are suck to fucking death of bombs.

That is no reason to NOT do the right thing

Back