Washington only works when there is compromise

Compromise to Liberals mean that Conservatives bend over and grab the ankles. IOW Conservatives selling themselves out rather than standing their ground to defeat the enemy which is Liberalism.

The onus isn't on me for that. Compromising on ideology for a better solution isn't the same thing as "compromising on safety."
Really? You don't think compromising on political ideology can't have dangerous consequences for a nation? Then that's a relief because it means you think Obama is full of crap and I'm with you 100%. Can you believe him?! Him and his toadies running around whining that GOP ideology will cause the planet to end! Don't see much evidence of compromise there, do we? That is pretty cut and dried!

Newt showed them how to shut down the government and LIE about the Potus for political gain

And he lost his majority and his speakership in the process! Not necessarily because of the government shut-down but because he was such a hypocritical POS and so many people hated him and he was seen eventually as a pariah so he and his latest mistress of the moment had to go!

Last edited:
Really? You don't think compromising on political ideology can't have dangerous consequences for a nation? Then that's a relief because it means you think Obama is full of crap and I'm with you 100%. Can you believe him?! Him and his toadies running around whining that GOP ideology will cause the planet to end! Don't see much evidence of compromise there, do we? That is pretty cut and dried!

Well at least you're not one of those hypocritical "TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY!(See what I did there? TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY, T.E.A.! that's the motto of the Tea Party!)" fools who are planning on being on the government teat the rest of your life and still think people shouldn't pay any taxes. I wonder where ignorant fools like that think the money for their pensions are going to come from if not taxes on others. It's pretty short sighted but the TeaParty members are nothing if not short sighted.

Last edited:
I wonder where ignorant fools like that think the money for their pensions are going to come from if not taxes on others. It's pretty short sighted but the TeaParty members are nothing if not short sighted.
Stop drinking the Kool-Aid and I'll stop drinking the tea. I say again...THE TEA PARTY DOES NOT SUPPORT THE ELIMINATION OF ALL TAXES! THEY JUST WANT A SANE AND REASONABLE TAX CODE!

Back