Wasted space hates on absolutely nothing.

Watching other Countries use their propaganda*skills in destabilizing America is interesting.
I wonder how we 'regulate' the disinformation?

Ding ding ding

The winner

It’s only over if we keep eating what Putin is serving up

Some assholes just can’t get enough of that borscht

There is nothing relevant anymore. 'Woke', anti 'woke'. Republican, Democrat,
Media, alternative media. It's all a vomit filled space of wasted humanity.

All anyone talks about is the never achieved goal of the perfect reactionary vomit.

This is the writ large medium you swim in today. This is modern, 'Murican' politics.

It's a spiritual void of pre adolescent conflict revulsion in the name of point winning on a dead playground.

There is no point anymore.

Just vomit hate.

This shit's pathetic. It's 'modern'. America.

The monied class tips their glass to you idiots.

While accelerating global death.

This dick weed bathes in the borscht

I think the influence of foreign nations on the thinking of provincial Americans is vastly overrated.
58% of American citizens don't even have passports according to the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs.
I would guess that number is even larger.
The vast percentage of bi-lingual Americans know a language other than English because they spoke it first.
In contrast, people understand English in foreign nations all over the world.

American in general and Middle Americans in particular are not cosmopolitan.
Our problems are not foreign-caused.
Our own fucking Reichnut idiots are making America a shithole both in fact and in global opinion.

It’s injected in them via fucks news

Grandma's walking her dog.

Yorkshire is a historic county in northern England. It’s known for its Roman and Viking heritage, as well as its Norman castles, medieval abbeys, Industrial Revolution-era cities and 2 national parks. The county town of York, founded by the Romans, is home to 13th-century cathedral York Minster, Tudor houses and medieval walls. The interactive Jorvik Viking Centre recalls the area’s 9th-century Norse occupation.

I'm giving Vito my secret FBI code phone call. The Baseball game is on in Ireland.
These snow bunnies better start hitting the junk or these union Mc's are going to
end up in the street. Which pipe do you want to choke on?

It's the 8 rod. I'm feeling myself getting week. It's time to start tuning up and tuning in.
Tweaking in fine increments.

to change (something) slightly in order to improve it : to make small adjustments to (something) ·

Motor skills and toning. The fish are right there. You see how far I can cast, so what! ;)

I never got to punt Jaques head around.

True. US politics is sporadic passing of Omnibus legislation to spend money.
Other then that Congress just screws around with local authority instead of passing various reforms

the video newz junk we get is Kabuki noise. everything is already done behind the mask

You prefer putins dictatorship so fuck off

I agree with much of that.
But, both Russia and China (and other countries) benefit with an America divided and fighting with itself.

I'm interested if there is a way to separate the Fact from Fiction that is out there. (?)

Common sense

Absolutely. They may benefit from it but don't have a hell of a lot of power to create it.
We are much better at doing that to ourselves--because all of us are not genuinely compatible with one another..

Then why has most of the western worlds intel entities said it’s what Russia is doing everywhere?

I wouldn't overthink it or be so pessimistic about it if I were you.

What you are witnessing, and perhaps personally experiencing, is the fall of one political party and the rise of another.

Something very rare, something very beautiful, something very precious, something every American soldier has fought for since the REDCOATS WERE COMING, and up until this very day is now at stake and will be on the ballot in the 2022 MIDTERMS!

AND THAT IS DEMOCRACY!

So it comes down to this for you- EITHER YOU WANT DEMOCRACY- OR YOU DON'T!

SO CHOOSE THE SIDE THAT BEST REPRESENTS DEMOCRACY- OR THE SIDE THAT WANTS TO END IT!

AND STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE!

DUDE

I LOVE YOU

How soon you forget being losers...

4e16d12506cc601e8b53a074cc5ee91a.jpg

...you cried for the last 4 years, and the crying still continues.

lil Naz says you are in the bathroom in hell

While that is true, leaving out the looney extremist far left in your assessment while ignoring their contribution to making America a shithole is just as egregious as the right's antics.

The problem is extremism on both sides.

This crow guy is a tool

He’s on the right in reality

He’s trying to fuck with peoples heads

He’s transparent

How soon you forget being losers...

4e16d12506cc601e8b53a074cc5ee91a.jpg

...you cried for the last 4 years, and the crying still continues.

Making better Choices for AMERICA - is not crying!

Selecting qualified candidates- is not crying!

Getting our vote out is not crying!

Refusing to accept a criminally insane chronic liar who was unfit for office- IS NOT CRYING!

YOU SEEM TO BE CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT CRYING IS!

All anyone talks about is the never achieved goal of the perfect reactionary vomit.

This is the writ large medium you swim in today. This is modern, 'Murican' politics.

It's a spiritual void of pre adolescent conflict revulsion in the name of point winning on a dead playground.

Just vomit hate.

Still crying about losing the election huh?

giphy.gif

Making better Choices for AMERICA - is not crying!

Selecting qualified candidates- is not crying!

Getting our vote out is not crying!

Refusing to accept a criminally insane chronic liar who was unfit for office- IS NOT CRYING!

YOU SEEM TO BE CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT CRYING IS!

Nope. No confusion whatsoever. You've been crying for the last 4+ years, why quit now?

While that is true, leaving out the looney extremist far left in your assessment while ignoring their contribution to making America a shithole is just as egregious as the right's antics.

The problem is extremism on both sides.

Fuck you, Nomad.
My IGNORE list keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Just vomit hate.

To me, this looks like the perspective of somebody who tries to not fall for anything,
but may just as well because said person stands for nothing at all.

The divided factions of America are culturally incompatible, not merely at political odds.
Political difference can be resolved over time, but cultural differences are forever.
Cultural difference can be solved peacefully by partition or violently by genocide.
but that's about it.

One more thing. The "middle" is non-existent. Anyone striving for the "middle" simply hasn't got a well-informed opinion.
Nomad and PoliTalker are perfect examples of that. Oom, also.

It all falls back onto the same principle.
There are no moderate solutions for radical problems,
and America has radical problems.

Back