Wasted space hates on absolutely nothing.

I wouldn't overthink it or be so pessimistic about it if I were you.

What you are witnessing, and perhaps personally experiencing, is the fall of one political party and the rise of another.

Something very rare, something very beautiful, something very precious, something every American soldier has fought for since the REDCOATS WERE COMING, and up until this very day is now at stake and will be on the ballot in the 2022 MIDTERMS!

AND THAT IS DEMOCRACY!

So it comes down to this for you- EITHER YOU WANT DEMOCRACY- OR YOU DON'T!

SO CHOOSE THE SIDE THAT BEST REPRESENTS DEMOCRACY- OR THE SIDE THAT WANTS TO END IT!

AND STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE!

Democracy is rigging elections? By whose definition?

"This message is hidden because Nomad and Miss Kitty are on your ignore list."

This forum is getting smaller and smaller.
I wonder if it's covid-related.

To me, this looks like the perspective of somebody who tries to not fall for anything,
but may just as well because said person stands for nothing at all.

The divided factions of America are culturally incompatible, not merely at political odds.
Political difference can be resolved over time, but cultural differences are forever.
Cultural difference can be solved peacefully by partition or violently by genocide.
but that's about it.

One more thing. The "middle" is non-existent. Anyone striving for the "middle" simply hasn't got a well-informed opinion.
Nomad and PoliTalker are perfect examples of that. Oom, also.

It all falls back onto the same principle.
There are no moderate solutions for radical problems,
and America has radical problems.

White people think that.
Not king of the hill, just the Karens between.
People know the chaos of the rest of humanity. Pigmenty or skin or culture is irrelevant.

WTF about that do you not get?

White people think that.
Not king of the hill, just the Karens between.
People know the chaos of the rest of humanity. Pigmenty or skin or culture is irrelevant.

WTF about that do you not get?

Looking at what you just wrote, how would anybody know what the "that" to which you refer is?
Chaos of the rest of humanity? What the fuck does that mean?
Non-white people believe that there ARE moderate solutions to radical problems?
I'm sure that some might. Every ethnicity has its hopeless idiots.

Back