Watermark conquers transdoor breezeway (the porch)

i saw. I should have assumed you were wrong from the beginning. that was my mistake. it's a good default to have.

Bees are cool. They pollinate all the plants, make honey and all that stuff. But I hate bees and wasps. I was stung a lot as a child. can't stand them. I have no problem catching venomous snakes, training dogs ect ect. But I hate bees and wasps.

Bees actually aren't very aggressive compared to wasps, and their stings don't hurt as much either. Also, unlike wasps they don't have barbed stingers and can just go at it, stinging and stinging and stinging, presumably until their reserve of stinging stuff runs out.

When it comes to Greek history, you basically have the Persian wars, the Peloponnesian wars, and then Alexander and his successor kingdoms. Too far before that and you're in mythic (Homer, Salonm, etc...) and archaeological (Mycenean, Minoan, etc...) territory, and after it you're in Roman history. If you really want to go in depth when it comes to Athens, there's a TTC called "The Athenian Age", I think, which tells you a lot of stuff you will find nowhere else on the subject. Too many of the other TTC's just end up repeating what's said in other ones, because of the limited source material - mostly just Herodotus and Thucydides, although to be fair those two make the era extremely well recorded compared to many other times and places in different cultures. I really think that the only other society with a literary ancient history tradition at all would be China.

There seems to have been just one survivor of my vicious assault. Its been sitting up in the nest, all alone like an emo, all day, wondering where its buddies went.

There seems to have been just one survivor of my vicious assault. Its been sitting up in the nest, all alone like an emo, all day, wondering where its buddies went.

It's probably ploting how to get in your house, along with friends, while you sleep and attack you. :)

After going out and spraying the "last" wasp, it appears it was just dead and stuck to the nest. It just moved with the spray and didn't even really react.

After going out and spraying the "last" wasp, it appears it was just dead and stuck to the nest. It just moved with the spray and didn't even really react.

Either that or it's the Chuck Norris of wasps and instead of the spray affecting it, it just ate the spray to show how bad ass it is. :eek2:

Gibbons was enlightenment era, not Victorian era. The only enlightenment era work that I've really ever read would be The Federalist Papers, and I actually found them downright enjoyable.

Common Sense isn't that bad either, nor is Loches 2nd Treatise.

Back