Watermark must win the battle against uscitizen

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
icVhpI.png

100 or so more threads to go. Pretty soon, watermark will finally be #1. :good4u:

I'd like to think he's only posted 1 thread 1,818 times. It's called "All conservatives must be executed." or various permutations of that.

I'd like to think he's only posted 1 thread 1,818 times. It's called "All conservatives must be executed." or various permutations of that.

That's a little unfair, I believe that he would keep a few to put on public display so that the lumpen proletariat could throw rotten vegetables at them.

Sadly, everyone other than Grind and myself has worse threads than Watermark here.

You ignorant, smelly proles.

Sadly, everyone other than Grind and myself has worse threads than Watermark here.

You ignorant, smelly proles.

lol.....you three have interchangeable threads......you might as well combine them all together and claim number one status already......still wouldn't be any worth reading, though......

Well Stalin did famously say that quantity has a quality all it's own....he also executed all conservatives. Pretty dead on for Skidmark you have to admit?
Actually it was Churchill, not Stalin. It was a reference to the sheer mass of the Soviet armies though.

One of my favorite lines probably ever on this board was when someone told Watermark they hated him. Watermark's response? "You and my dad have a lot in common."

Watermark is a comedy genius. And other kinds of genius too. But comedy is by far his greatest skill.

watermark has lifted "his comedy" from a once famous jpp member known as brent aka bdw. All that "should be executed" and "hung from the highest tree" stuff is from one of our fallen youngins. I remember when watermark and I started saying people should be hung from the highest tree. It's very addicting. But I think watermark has absorbed all of this like an amoeba eating a smaller amoeba, and it's now taken full root in his brain.

Back