Watermark must win the battle against uscitizen

They weren't?

The Wall, which was their last really important record, was released in '76, I believe. I personally like their first album, during the Syd Barret period, best, which was a 60's album. But they were primarily popular during the 70's, and most of the material they are best remembered for was released then.

i dont consider black sabbath or pink floyd 80's bands.
I wouldn't either if I hadn't been buying their new albums in the 80s and the first half of the 90s. But since I did, I realize that they were definitely an 80s band.

You know: The Final Cut, A Momentary Lapse of Reason, The Division Bell...

As for Sabbath: Heaven and Hell, Mob Rules, Born Again, Seventh Star, The Eternal Idol, Headless Cross, Tyr, Dehumanizer... (There's a couple more that I don't remember off the top of my head, all of these were 80s and early 90s.)

I wouldn't either if I hadn't been buying their new albums in the 80s and the first half of the 90s. But since I did, I realize that they were definitely an 80s band.

You know: The Final Cut, A Momentary Lapse of Reason, The Division Bell...

As for Sabbath: Heaven and Hell, Mob Rules, Born Again, Seventh Star, The Eternal Idol, Headless Cross, Tyr, Dehumanizer... (There's a couple more that I don't remember off the top of my head, all of these were 80s and early 90s.)

That's not the point Damo- continuing to make music in the decade followwing your influential birth can be said of several artists/bands.

That's not the point Damo- continuing to make music in the decade followwing your influential birth can be said of several artists/bands.

Pssst, Ice Dancer!!!!

Damo is trying to pass himself off as hip,slick, and cool with the pwn'ins....

Don't steal this thunder, k?

Back