We absolutely must defeat fascism and fight for freedom

Stone

Contributor
How do you do that? You make it your business to boot every Democrat out of office in this upcoming election. From POTUS all the way down to local dog catcher. ALL of them,.......GTFO! I dont even care who you vote for,...it could be an independent, a republican, a libertarian, or any other 3rd party of your choice. Just no fascist democrats.

" NOW is the time for all good men "or women" to come to the aid of your country" America is still worth saving. :thinking:

Its far too late.....only after America crashes and burns can we rebuild America....we are mid crash at the moment.

I am currently working on my education:

World Shaking Up! Epic Political & Economic Earthquakes Rock the Globe! | Michael Hudson​

How do you do that? You make it your business to boot every Democrat out of office in this upcoming election. From POTUS all the way down to local dog catcher. ALL of them,.......GTFO! I dont even care who you vote for,...it could be an independent, a republican, a libertarian, or any other 3rd party of your choice. Just no fascist democrats.

" NOW is the time for all good men "or women" to come to the aid of your country" America is still worth saving.
If you really cared about defeating fascism and fighting for freedom, you wouldn't be a Trump supporter.
Then I will die fighting but at least I will die a free man. I CHOOSE not to be a part of a corrupt future.
If you really chose to not be part of a corrupt future, you wouldn't be a Trump supporter.

Trump is the epitome of everything you claim to be against and of nothing you claim to be for.

News flash.... nobody cares about the right-wing BS you speak about Biden.

Trump is a criminal traitor con man and that's exactly why you people so desperately want him in office.
Prepare for imminent contact.

This son of a bitch is going down.

Its far too late.....only after America crashes and burns can we rebuild America....we are mid crash at the moment.
Who is WE?

Do you have fleas?

What is crashing and burning is your SOUL- YOUR BRAIN- YOUR COMMON SENSE- YOUR POLITICAL PARTY- Your failed political ideologies- Your integrity- Your personal relationships- Your respect for law and order- Your respect for decency- your soberness.

All of that has long since been lost because you failed to realize you are your own worst enemy, and found your place among the most hateful and ignorant people on the planet- Donald Trump and his hateful ASS KISSERS and worshipers.

The world is moving on from Donald Trump- and you are just going to further age and eventually die- and all you will be remembered by is your slip into MADNESS- because you chose to follow the losers and the worst of examples to follow!

Next

Last edited:

" NOW is the time for all good men "or women" to come to the aid of your country" America is still worth saving. :thinking:

Welcome to the Biden team!

for a second, from your title, I thought you had woken up to reality and had turned on Turd.

Then I will die fighting but at least I will die a free man. I CHOOSE not to be a part of a corrupt future.
So are you and Arby the rube In the same militia unit: meal team 6 or gravy seals

Tough talking revenge fantasy brigade

images

Fascism is Right Wing Ideology.

DERP

Back