We can all agree on 1 thing!

The only reason you people don't trust this action and intel is Bush and his fucking lies

Nope. I opposed Iraq. I also opposed sending troops into Afghanistan. I supported dropping a nuclear weapon on Afghanistan. Nobody would know the difference.

I don't care if Iran gets a nuke.

Now pick your brain cell off of the ground from your head exploding

You don't care about Syrians. You just don't want Obummer looking bad. Well it is too late

Shrubbie, do you understand that if the US gets involved in Syria, it is an escalation of an external war, not a de-escalation, not a reduction? This war is going down and its ugly, and if we intervene based on political hocus pocus, things get worse not better. Shit, I never thought I would see the day where you would defend the ghost of W to justify any democrat clearly doing the same thing, but perhaps I misunderestimated, after all desperate times call for desperate measures right? Resorting to defending W though? Hoooo, what's the date?

lol this desh meltdown is the greatest thing ever. She has proven herself to be a democracy hater, a sociopath, and a racist (recently calling Arabic people "camel jockeys" a very racist slur).

Desh, who tries to read peoples hearts based on their political beliefs declares people racist, ends up using racist slurs because she's mad no one buys her sociopathic war march to go blow arms off of kids.

She's the personification of irony.

lol this desh meltdown is the greatest thing ever. She has proven herself to be a democracy hater, a sociopath, and a racist (recently calling Arabic people "camel jockeys" a very racist slur).

Desh, who tries to read peoples hearts based on their political beliefs declares people racist, ends up using racist slurs because she's mad no one buys her sociopathic war march to go blow arms off of kids.

She's the personification of irony.

Holy shit....man some of the things I miss with my ignore list....

actually upon further review I think she was saying it tongue in cheek, but lots of people gave her shit for it so I am hoping on the bandwagon. MELTDOWN TOOOOWN

I would trade howey for 007 imo. anyway, back to this regularly scheduled thread. I have made my contribution.

Shrubbie, do you understand that if the US gets involved in Syria, it is an escalation of an external war, not a de-escalation, not a reduction? This war is going down and its ugly, and if we intervene based on political hocus pocus, things get worse not better. Shit, I never thought I would see the day where you would defend the ghost of W to justify any democrat clearly doing the same thing, but perhaps I misunderestimated, after all desperate times call for desperate measures right? Resorting to defending W though? Hoooo, what's the date?

Across a Border, Iraqis See Replays of Past and Fears for Future

Shiites demonstrated last week in Baghdad against the possibility of an American military strike against the Syrian government.

BAGHDAD — Abu Mohaned spent Tuesday night washing the bodies of victims of that evening’s car bombs, preparing them for burial. When a couple of roadside bombs went off the next day, he did the same thing.

Now that the United States is considering missile strikes on Syria, Iraqi Shiites like Abu Mohaned say they see history repeating itself — even if across a border — and they are prepared to once again take on a familiar adversary. If the United States strikes Syria, Iraqi Shiites will see it as their fight, too, and pour across the border to assist Mr. Assad, many people here said.

“No honorable man will accept what the Americans want to do in Syria,” Abu Mohaned said, reflecting the view of Iraq’s Shiite majority who see any threat to Mr. Assad as an intervention on the side of a Sunni-led, Al Qaeda-aligned rebellion.

more
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/06/world/middleeast/syria-debate-in-iraq.html?hp

Back