We don't need a female MOD

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
What purpose would it serve? The rules are pretty straightforward. Would a female Mod interpret them differently? Nope. Don't violate Rule 12 and you are pretty free to do what you want. The moderating decisions are pretty straight forward except to those who don't feel they get their way.

For those that think that the Mods give me my way, you apparently don't see the PMs I get. Apparently Grind has drawn short straw as he does most of the communicating with me. At the end of the day, I break no rules. Do I push the boundaries of civility? Yup on occasion. But, I am not the only one (not making excuses) which is why I don't think the Mods are taking these people seriously.

They watched as there was sheer outrage over my continued usage of the C word and rape references, but when examples of rape references from lefties were shown there was silence. The crickets were deafening. When Dantes and Yoda spent days throwing the C word around where was the offense from the easily offended? The word is supposedly intolerable, but apparently it is ONLY intolerable if uttered by a chosen few.

So from the cheap seats it looks as if the whiners are less concerned about the use of certain words than they are about using them as weapons against a chosen few.

Carry on.

PS

They should make me a Mod :)

The hypocrisy of the faux selective poutrage exhibited by the Sob Sisters has been well-established.

As liberals often do, now they want quotas...

Well, with that in mind so we have Mods representative of society, we need to have Howey or Poet to represent the homo bloc. And BAC Panther to represent the colored bloc. Are there any mexicans on JPP? Asians? Transexuals?

Maybe we do need a diverse group of MODS to make things fair.

Because only selectively-defined rules enforced by a centralized power are "fair"...oh, wait, weren't the libs who claimed to be "offended" even more offended by mod-imposed forced ignore?

:rofl2:

Did somebody threaten y'alls manhood?

So you agree I should be a mod?

BTW, I though you had me on IA. Kinda odd that you are going back four months digging up old posts

Do you have a crush already? What kind of psycho does that?

Have you met Desh?

This board desperately needs a female Mod. One with a ladies fashion sensibilities. I mean look at this dump? It looks like it was designed by a bee keeper and two retards who think taco bell is fine dining.

What a stunning contributions going back to an October 2013 post.

What a sterling addition you are. I bet your other boards miss you terribly

:rofl2:

Getting to you, is she? Nobody misses you anywhere, except perhaps the drunken gun-nuts of Amerika, alas!

Eh? But yes, certainly I think she is getting to you - you show all the signs of a pompous ponce in pain.

Really? Boy your left wingers sure do possess this amazing ability to discern emotion from just one post. Does that mean I am getting to you?

Did somebody threaten y'alls manhood?

I apologize for asking this but this is my Vegas in me coming out. I gave a 25% chance that Bobbin would post in a political thread (and not just her introduction thread under Announcements). What I had in mind was a post in the Current Events forum however I'm asking for a board ruling. Does grave digging a thread in Off Topic count as posting in a political thread or does my 25% odds still currently stand?

I can back the idea of a female mod, but only if she's a Conservative. All the females on this forum are pretty much harpies, so that rules them out. Looks like we'd better get recruiting!

Back