We don't need a female MOD

I apologize for asking this but this is my Vegas in me coming out. I gave a 25% chance that Bobbin would post in a political thread (and not just her introduction thread under Announcements). What I had in mind was a post in the Current Events forum however I'm asking for a board ruling. Does grave digging a thread in Off Topic count as posting in a political thread or does my 25% odds still currently stand?

Controlling much?

I apologize for asking this but this is my Vegas in me coming out. I gave a 25% chance that Bobbin would post in a political thread (and not just her introduction thread under Announcements). What I had in mind was a post in the Current Events forum however I'm asking for a board ruling. Does grave digging a thread in Off Topic count as posting in a political thread or does my 25% odds still currently stand?
is this a different thread?......it looks just like the old one.....

i remember when youngins pwn was around, we banned anyone like over the age of 27. then ib1 turned 27 so we had to make an exception for him and ladyt. then i turned 27 and we abolished the rule O_O

I've been with this same community since I was 12. In the beginning, there was politics.com. Then people realized politics.com was shit, and moved to fullpolitics.com. Then the mod of fullpolitics.com went crazy, and lo, justplainpolitics.com came into being. And the mod of JPP has yet to go crazy, so that's where it's remained, by natural selection.

Back