We don't need a female MOD

I apologize for asking this but this is my Vegas in me coming out. I gave a 25% chance that Bobbin would post in a political thread (and not just her introduction thread under Announcements). What I had in mind was a post in the Current Events forum however I'm asking for a board ruling. Does grave digging a thread in Off Topic count as posting in a political thread or does my 25% odds still currently stand?

Well, I don't think grave digging a four month old Off Topic thread counts, but is anyone with half a brain really surprised?

This board desperately needs a female Mod. One with a ladies fashion sensibilities. I mean look at this dump? It looks like it was designed by a bee keeper and two retards who think taco bell is fine dining.

In other words your saying this forum is a sausage fest...In that respect I agree. Bring on the women!

I apologize for asking this but this is my Vegas in me coming out. I gave a 25% chance that Bobbin would post in a political thread (and not just her introduction thread under Announcements). What I had in mind was a post in the Current Events forum however I'm asking for a board ruling. Does grave digging a thread in Off Topic count as posting in a political thread or does my 25% odds still currently stand?

Your odds still stand.

The internet is a fucking sausage fest. Is that a problem or are you not comfortable around large groups of men?

There is no statistical proof that supports your claims but like this country, I rather have a diverse group of people with diverse opinions that includes a woman's opinion. I value the opinion of an intelligent woman so not sure where you're getting at. As far as my comfort level the question should be asked if motherfuckers are comfortable around me (outside the internet).

There is no statistical proof that supports your claims but like this country, I rather have a diverse group of people with diverse opinions that includes a woman's opinion. I value the opinion of an intelligent woman so not sure where you're getting at. As far as my comfort level the question should be asked if motherfuckers are comfortable around me (outside the internet).

Just fucking with you chief, calm down.

Just fucking with you chief, calm down.

I wasn't hostile but sorry if you thought I took what you said in hostile fashion...I know you like fucking with me (in a jokingly way I think) I was being somewhat funny at the end but I fail at internet humor.

I wasn't hostile but sorry if you thought I took what you said in hostile fashion...I know you like fucking with me (in a jokingly way I think) I was being somewhat funny at the end but I fail at internet humor.

That's because you're old.

Back