We have got to end Sanctuary Cities - J.D. Vance

She was for sanctuary cities until she wasn't...for political expediency.

If by some miracle she is elected, she will be for them again.

I simply can't believe that people would care so little about their families and country that they would actually vote for her...

Harris and Walz are both pro sanctuary cities and States. I haven't seen them flip flop on that, yet.

Vance said it on a Fox interview this morning. Suggesting federal funding be withheld for non compliance.
You do understand that this is one of the oldest political manipulations of the ignorant and stupid. It’s right out of Machiavelli’s The Prince. Oh my! Theirs a foreign devil under my bed. Let’s kill them all kind of stupidity.

You do understand that this is one of the oldest political manipulations of the ignorant and stupid. It’s right out of Machiavelli’s The Prince. Oh my! Theirs a foreign devil under my bed. Let’s kill them all kind of stupidity.
Explain your logic and reason for having sanctuary cities and States.

stop.....on this I absolutely agree with. It makes no sense for Democrats to waste all this political capital on immigrants who always IN THE END TURN CONSERVATIVE AND VOTE THE GOP TICKET.​

stop.....on this I absolutely agree with. It makes no sense for Democrats to waste all this political capital on immigrants who always IN THE END TURN CONSERVATIVE AND VOTE THE GOP TICKET.​

Why do you think they all turn conservative, Red?

Like trump on abortion, marajuana, walls, Obamacare, Mexico paying for it, Muslim ban, infrastructure week, ending Afghanistan, and on and on.

Last edited:
Back