We have got to end Sanctuary Cities - J.D. Vance

My point is you are nit picking Harris while trump has a plank in his eye.

You do not give a shit about a candidate changing positions
No, I'm not. I have consistently pointed out that Harris is a radical Leftist and that voting against her based on that is my position. Whatever Trump will do in office won't be as bad as voting Harris in. Therefore, my positions on Trump are largely irrelevant unless you can demonstrate he's further to the Left than Harris.

No, I'm not. I have consistently pointed out that Harris is a radical Leftist and that voting against her based on that is my position. Whatever Trump will do in office won't be as bad as voting Harris in. Therefore, my positions on Trump are largely irrelevant unless you can demonstrate he's further to the Left than Harris.
Haha, keep telling yourself that, maybe one day you will believe it.

Like trump on abortion, marajuana, walls, Obamacare, Mexico paying for it, Muslim ban, infrastructure week, ending Afghanistan, and on and on.
gosh you're in a muddle today.....abortion and marijuana are state issues......Trump is totally consistent on that......Trump built walls despite demmycrats constantly voting against it.......Trump was against Obamacare, always was always has been.......Trump did reach an agreement to end the Afghan war......the Biden/HarmUs administration fucked up the withdrawal......didn't even inform our allies who were overrun in days......no one banned Muslim.....you've gone through the last eight years in confusion.......you obviously have never recovered from your shock of losing in 2016......I worry for your sanity when you lose again this November.....

White libs cheered and laughed when Border CZar Harris ordered Texas to take down barricades.

why do lib'ruls hate the family members of the 13 soldiers who died in Biden/HarmUs' flight from Afghanistan?.....
White libs have hated our soldiers ever since John Kerry testified to congress that they were all baby killers.

CIC Biden had those 13 children of those American families massacred, and didn't blink an eye, just looked at his watch.

Like trump on abortion, marajuana, walls, Obamacare, Mexico paying for it, Muslim ban, infrastructure week, ending Afghanistan, and on and on.
This is the most current link that I could find about Trump's opinion of a border wall. (Aug 22)

He still supports a border wall.

He still supports the issue of abortion being left to the state legislatures.

The rest of your erroneous post...you can research.

White libs have hated our soldiers ever since John Kerry testified to congress that they were all baby killers.

CIC Biden had those 13 children of those American families massacred, and didn't blink an eye, just looked at his watch.
Indeed and the Clinton's told the military not to wear their uniforms in the White House.

And the Democrats have a Valor Thief running for VP.

Trump prolong the war and Afghanistan, resulting in less secure departure.

How many Americans kill during the Trump administration? How many during the Biden administration?

Trump prolong the war and Afghanistan, resulting in less secure departure.

How many Americans kill during the Trump administration? How many during the Biden administration?

While the TRUMPTARDED RACISTS AND HATERS call cities SANCTUARY CITIES, I just want to remind people that RESPONSIBLE CIVIC LEADERS are humanitarians- NOT BARBARIANS!

If humanitarians provide sanctuary for the disadvantaged and down-trodden that just want a better life and want to be a part of the AMERICAN DREAM- THEN I AM VERY PROUD OF LEADERS THAT ARE HUMANITARIANS.

I WILL VOTE TO KEEP THESE HUMANITARIAN LEADERS IN OFFICE.

I will never vote for HATERS and BARBARIANS!

Back