We have got to end Sanctuary Cities - J.D. Vance

Eric Weinstein on Chris Williamson has some very interesting things to say about Vance....he was at a three day conference organized in part by Vance dealing with the poor unfortunates of Appalachia.

You do understand that this is one of the oldest political manipulations of the ignorant and stupid. It’s right out of Machiavelli’s The Prince. Oh my! Theirs a foreign devil under my bed. Let’s kill them all kind of stupidity.
you are an idiot - that we understand.

putting up a wall around property is not Machiavellian you gas lighting shit stain

you are an idiot - that we understand.

putting up a wall around property is not Machiavellian you gas lighting shit stain
It’s an exercise in stupidity by ignoramuses who haven’t studied history and don’t understand that such walls have always, let me repeat that for emphasis you mental epileptic, always failed.

If you don’t understand that fact than you’re part of the problem and haven’t that first clue what the solution should be.

And don’t tell me this isn’t Machiavellian as odds are better than a 1,000 to 1 you’ve never read The Prince.

WE can end them by sending them all the 'refugees', by the truckloads. They're declared 'sanctuary cities' by burb brat political hacks who of course really could care less about illegal aliens in real life, hence all the whining about the costs of pandering to the criminals. Now they're sniveling about a mere handful of bus loads of them, lol your typical left wing hypocrites and elitists, all big noises and no backing up what they say.

Martha's Vinyard is a nice place, plenty of room for a few hundred thousand, so is Beverly Hills, Uncle Bernie's three mansions, the Biden family compounds, Pelosi has a big house or two, Obama has three, and so on. More than enough Democrats to step up and sponsor all of them, yet none ever step up. They shouldn't have to live in hotels on the public dole at all. And don't forget all those giant college campuses and gyms, student centers, etc. All kinds of room there, too.

Last edited:
It’s an exercise in stupidity by ignoramuses who haven’t studied history and don’t understand that such walls have always, let me repeat that for emphasis you mental epileptic, always failed.

If you don’t understand that fact than you’re part of the problem and haven’t that first clue what the solution should be.

And don’t tell me this isn’t Machiavellian as odds are better than a 1,000 to 1 you’ve never read The Prince.
Walls work derp stick

They are already illegal. Section 1324 title 8 makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. Enforce the law.

(A)Any person who—

(iv)encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
(I)engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II)aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(B)A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—

(iv)in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

Back