We, the Amazonians....

We, the Amazonians, have earned our places on this forum. Dispute that, if you can.

Anyone who is well spoken, entertaining, witty, interesting, compelling, or even unintentionally funny will most likely have their posts read by me.

It is of no consequence to me where they came from, and I actually have no idea why I should keep track of the origins of other posters and where they spawned from.

My philosophy is that trolls, bigots, racists, libelers, liars, the barely educated, the exceedingly belligerent and foul-mouthed, the mind-numbingly boring, and other lower life forms are going to be ignored at best, or relegated to a thread ban list at worst. In short, my contribution to humanity is to socially shun lower life forms and not provide them bandwidth for their ignorance, sociopathy, and bigotry.

Anyone who is well spoken, entertaining, witty, interesting, compelling, or even unintentionally funny will most likely have their posts read by me.

It is of no consequence to me where they came from, and I actually have no idea why I should keep track of the origins of other posters and where they spawned from.

My philosophy is that trolls, bigots, racists, libelers, liars, the barely educated, the exceedingly belligerent and foul-mouthed, the mind-numbingly boring, and other lower life forms are going to be ignored at best, or relegated to a thread ban list at worst. In short, my contribution to humanity is to socially shun lower life forms and not provide them bandwidth for their ignorance, sociopathy, and bigotry.

What a stultifyingly boring cunt!!

What a stultifyingly boring cunt!!
^^^Obviously, a blatant lie.

You clearly make it a point to read almost everything I post, and relentlessly write to me hoping to get my attention.

My writing is obviously extremely interesting to you.

You mean you don't spend hours of life pondering whether someone is a sock of someone else, were they sent here as "back up," or are they a troll? Imagine that. lol

^^^Obviously, a blatant lie.

You clearly make it a point to read almost everything I post, and relentlessly write to me hoping to get my attention.

My writing is obviously extremely interesting to you.

And don't forget the impotent groans that are left on the targets of obsession's posts. lol

While the vote is not complete, w/ 98% of the voted tallied it appears the board is fine w/ the Amazonians here, having earned their place in almost 2 years of posting..... :cheer:

W/ one exception, you know there always has to be an exception, & what better exception than the Masons. All 4, 6 10 or whatever there are of them......

There needs to be a sacrifice, a human or subhuman sacrifice to the board gods & the board almost unnamiously has made their choice....

Saturday afternoon central time, @ high noon Yurt has volunteered & will supply an old crusty wooden stake for the occasion..

In accordance w/ federal law Yurt has promised to make it as painless as possible, well as painless as it can be having a big O' piece a wood slowly hammered into your chest..:dunno:

:|

Back