We were all female

We're also all born male; but when they slap us on the butts, to get us to breathe, the dicks fall off of the stupid ones.

When you get older you'll understand.
What, that your not " born" until you have been "born" for two days?

There is no logic to her statement, you know it and so do I.
Rather than saying that and criticizing the obamacult( you know how they will react) you make ad hominem attacks.

Shows you for the kind of person you are.

Good lord....and Republicans wonder why they're known as the party of stupid.
So you believe barbera boxers claim that a child has no right to life until it gets home from the hospital as Barbera Boxer stated?

Who said I was a republican?
Is it your belief that a child can legally be killed in hospital?
For the 48 hours most babies are held in hospital prior to being discharged?
On the drive home?
That is what the crazed Barbera Boxer stated.

What, that your not " born" until you have been "born" for two days?

There is no logic to her statement, you know it and so do I.
Rather than saying that and criticizing the obamacult( you know how they will react) you make ad hominem attacks.

Shows you for the kind of person you are.

I already told you. Ms. Boxer was talking to a man who didn't know what he was saying. His questions made no sense so she spoke to him as one would explain something to a child. That's all.

Frankly, she should have just called him an ass and sat down but I guess that's not allowed in Congress.

I already told you. Ms. Boxer was talking to a man who didn't know what he was saying. His questions made no sense so she spoke to him as one would explain something to a child. That's all.

Frankly, she should have just called him an ass and sat down but I guess that's not allowed in Congress.
He knew exactly what he was ASKING.
When does a child achieve the protections of the constitution to LIFE.
Her answer was garbled gobbldigook that life began at birth, birth was when the child got home from hospital, two days after what I would consider birth.
As usual you sidestep the question, I'm asking YOU the question, what defines birth?

Back